Nano Remote V2 Group buy $37 each

For those of you that can’t wait, including me. Ships from US!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172680052651

1 Like

Technically yea, but I ordered a few extra. since you signed up super early just send in the payment if yo u still want in…

@Crushkrew I put in the order already, they said they were waiting on the new batch of receivers and they “added new features” not really sure what tho, I guess just an update.

actually they did give some details. Extra anatenna + 30m range + 500 mah battery + auto pair + reverse funtion.

@Jinra good find. i wonder if that seller saw this and ordered some lol such random items.

2 Likes

@saul know I am late but do you have another one.

I think I do, but you may as well grab one off ebay.

I was going to raise the price on extras to $40 + 7 shipping you only save $1 lol

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I’ll grab one on eBay.

That sounds like features it already has, perhaps they were just reiterating it… Communications with China is rarely well understood.

Can you ship it to Israel?

I believe he can, I ordered one from there (here?), no trouble at all!

1 Like

Hey man i ordered this a while ago…Whats the status? Have you shipped yet?

1 Like

I know its taking longer than i hoped. just waiting on the new batch from the factory. I was told they will be ready around now and ship out early next week. Hopefully its on one of the fast boats and makes it in a week or less… :thinking:

1 Like

Do you have room for an order of 2?

I got this remote (ordered from ebay) yesterday and I can say it’s very ergonomic. Looks a bit weird, but fits in the hand perfectly. Throttle travel is the same as the winning v1 and the reverse button is easy to press and is very clicky. Receiver looks to be the same as v1 as well, or very similar.

Haven’t tested functionality yet but I’ll post a new thread later about it.

1 Like

Hey Saul is mine also waiting supply or posted? Thanks

Am i Able to order one i know I’m late but cant find a better remote then this

Hey @saul - any word on these?

Saul? Have not heard back either

Same here. Any news?

Ok @Saul I can see you have been online here and would have seen notifications so there is a question to be accountable for.

I will have to assume that you are not deployed or tied up like Shogu12 in the middle of the desert with an execllent excuse otherwise please post up a pic of yourself strapped to a cruise missle or such.

Therefore which is it?

1. Either do not intend keeping your end ot the bargain and are going to stiff a few people.
  2. Have been quietly taking in more orders so to acheive the breakpoint price for 50 units and nab a few extra dineros
  3. You are getting in the remotes piecemeal and farming them out to people in order of payment
  4. You sent it, “what you didn’t get it?”

(1) is not ok (2) is only ok if you could show a little responsiblilty to the people whose money you have with some kind of announcement of where this GB stands? (3) See (2) (4) Can I get a track number or proof of post to Ireland please

@saul would you please tell us all what’s going on?

2 Likes