N.E.S.E / NESE - No solder module battery packs

Sorry. No way. EDIT: I can print 10P holders, i can include 8P and 2P tabs, if you can diy them into 10P. But i am not responsible for these modules integrity nor i would like to get bad publicity. I can help if you want. Just tryimg to be a member of community here :wink:

3 Likes

Can you print 12P holders? I don’t need them to flex.

How much room is saved on your 2S4P modules vs 2 separate 1S4P modules?

Not much room is saved, couple mill. I can print them to the limits of the machine = 400mm the tabs are in question. If you can DIY them to whatever P from 8P tabs you are good, on your own though. Not supporting that :smiley:

Hey have you gotten a DieBieBMS yet to fashion a module as a case for it, or still working on it?

Yes, its in the post office now. Have to pay additional 40eur import tax. It will be monday when i have it in my hands

2 Likes

Great! We’ll put me down for the first one you make :wink:

1 Like

omgwtf… :frowning:

1 Like

Whaaaaaat 40€? Did you buy 50 or so

:slight_smile: Thas how it is here. 120 + 21% tax + customs fees. Its crasy, my fault, i did not ask to declare it like 25usd, then it would be nothing most likely

1 Like

4 Likes

Here is 120+shippings price added to totals+21%+customs fee+VAT of all of that again. It is very easy paying as much as the item or even more than the item. For 22€ shipped items customs are 30€. They usually stop above 30€ because many people refuses to pay. Ah… If the item price is above 150€ we pay special bigger tax.

1 Like

F…ing gov rippoff

2 Likes

Printed BMS enclosure. All seems good. Need to shift isb port up .5mm I will be putting 4 2 cell tabs in bms enclosure set and you guys will need to solder or somehow attach wiring to the bms.

3 Likes

Hello community I’m planning to make my first project. I would like to know if I could prepare cases with 4p cells and use just 3 p batteries in every one, leaving one slot for future use? 20180725_153701

sure, i see no problem. thats the big advantahe.

Awesome! Put me down for one :smile: Are these the same width as the 2s4p modules I got?

1:1 external dimensions

Fitted bms. Still want to fit balancing cables if they are OK and have enough room:

Also trying fillamentum 98A (Shore) tpu filament. So far it prints nocer than HK tpu. Feels more rubbery so debating if i want to switch as it will slightly increase product price

3 Likes

If I wanted to make a 10S2P pack, which module should I be buying? 10 pieces of 2P?

5 of the 2s2p modules, but in the notes say what your building, cause what you’ll actually need is one 2s2p module, and then four 2p+2p modules. Since the 2p+2p modules aren’t listed, just order the five like I said and in the notes ask for the other modules so you can build a 10s2p.

Also, make sure you also buy 8 bus bars, 8 double cap covers, and 4 single cap covers (for the singles, get 3 black and one in another color so you can tell which terminal has the positive and which has the negative. You may also want some ring terminals, though these aren’t necessary as you can buy them at almost any hardware store.

1 Like