My Danger Manual

Haha I only respond to blasphemy or heresy

1 Like

The fly leaf is always a good one to use, can be removed, but the book has to be a hardback release or in that case a hard-hard back

1 Like

Ouch ! :persevere: $22.33 delivery fees for a $9 book (Delivery to France)

Frenchies, could we try to order all together ? :hugs: @longhairedboy : Do you plan do make some “poster” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

How bout, getting it on book depository…then when it’s listed they have distribution scale to allow free post WW

http://aishahmacgill.com/list-your-book-on-the-book-depository/

no. Just $3200 worth of random parts, including an evolve mod that he never sent the board nor cells in for.

At the time i didn’t realize Shopify had flagged him as high risk.

Its blatant fraud, i’m sure i’ll get the money back once his credit card’s bank sees what actually happened.

MPAA rating would likely be PG-13 for swearing including frequent F-bombings, cartoon violence, general intensity, and mild cartoon gore. There is one scene with a stick figure urinating in public, but no nudity.

international shipping is retarded. I think it cost about that much to snd one to Sweden last nigh, which sort of makes sense.

2 Likes

can´t you just send it like a Maxi-Post-letter kind of thing where they ship books and small stuff in for like 5$ international?

I know, that’s why i try to involve french community to order more than one :smiley:

@longhairedboy is it possible to ship usps standard? I believe it would mitigate the cost of shipping to Canada quite substantially as of right now your current cheapest option is 150% the cost of the actual product…

Damn i would want one… unfortunately i live in Sweden. If shipping just was cheaper…

Same here - I live in Norway. Was juuuust about to checkout but then I got the shipping cost up :frowning: I need to reconsider. Other Norwegians getting the book?

i’m pretty sure that’s an option. Standard USPS international is way cheaper. Its also likely to get lost, and has no tracking once it leaves the US, and no guaranteed deliver window, so who knows if or when it would get there, but it is an option.

BTW i’m fulfilling these myself, out of my garage directly from the box that came from the printers. I’m not drop shipping them from some publisher or whatever. I’m literally self published. I pack the little black envelopes and put my own sticker on every one, print a label, and stick it on there myself. That means i’m subject to less than optimal shipping rates.

I still don’t deal with the volume necessary to get DHL or somebody to take me seriously, even with all the retail and boards and evolve mods. I may at some point try releasing it through Amazon which would likely make international orders a lot less expensive.

3 Likes

It’s awesome to see that LHB has gone from an esk8 builder to an author. Welcome to the Oprah Book Club, but then again Oprah is giving you the finger

16 Likes

@longhairedboy, could you confirm how many book we can order in one command without pay an extra for delivery ? I’m trying to order for some people in Paris - France :slight_smile:

I could do as many as 20 copies in one order right now while still leaving a few for the locals. If you would like i can set those aside right now.

I can always print more of course :slight_smile:

to clarify, i can print more specifically for a group buy if i don’t have enough on hand at the time, but at the moment, i can set 20 copies aside for this.

1 Like

Went for my first long skate of the year this morning and came home to the Danger Manual in the mailbox! #perfectday

2 Likes

In this section please focus on public relations. Like: smile at everyone, talk to everyone and if there are small children around go no more than 2mph faster than the children are going. Dogs, horses, etc. crawl past them.

I get a ton of cred by putting kids (in a helmet and) on the board and keeping control of the remote while they ride about 4 mph. They love it, their parents love it and little chance of them getting hurt.

This sport will live or die by the respect and friendliness we eSk8ers show for other users of the trail.

8 Likes

A GB to EU would be cool

1 Like

I just bought a vesc from LHB and figured I might as well also buy the Danger Manual for an extra $9 and I’m glad I did. It was funny and informative and the second half of the book is basically like 10 mini build threads. It’s definitely the first instruction manual that I’ve ever actually enjoyed reading. I don’t know why more companies don’t do this sort of thing

1 Like