My addiction...Focbox's or Intervention (US)

I now have 3 boards on the bench in different states of completion. Plus, because @treenutter will apperantly take advantage of a junkies habit, I have another deck coming :slight_smile:.

So, if anyone has a couple of spare Focbox’s I’m looking. Thanks

3 Likes

I’ll see when my boxes come in. Which deck did you get?

2 Likes

I might also buy one if the price is right!

1 Like

The bludgeon, it’s looks so damned metal…just had to have it :metal:

2 Likes

That’s what I want! I have some 200mm surfrodz trucks. I want to do psychos RKP mounts and sixshooters. What are you doing?

1 Like

That sounds awesome. I’m thinking TB218s with 6 shooters, not sure yet.

1 Like

I can’t stand it anymore, I’m ordering.

2 Likes

Good choice, this will be my 3rd build with a @treenutter deck.

2 Likes

LOL! You’ve had enough WHEN I SAY you’ve had enough :wink:

4 Likes

ROFL, you da’ man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you want me to send some Focbox to @treenutter so you can get tour fix all at once?

2 Likes

Might not be a bad idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

which ones?

x2 calderas and an in coming bludgeon.

2 Likes

Lol, when I started reading this, I thought you meant you had focboxes to spare…

Dude, wouldn’t that be the life :slight_smile:. I have 2 TB VESC’s Im going to use on a pretty normal build with caliber II trucks and 97mm flywheels on 10s. I have 2 FocBox’s allready installed on my high-speed board using TB218 trucks and 80mm kegels running on 12s. I have MTB hybrid Im working on, essentially transplanting the mechanicals toan Arbor High-Ground that I need VESC’s for. SO yeah, too much going on :slight_smile:.

1 Like

There are 8 on a web site I was on last night Hyperionsystems.org , they have quit a few things. Custom batteries motors. Has anyone purchased from them before?

There on sale right now I believe.