Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

How much you bought this for and shipping to the USA?

I been waiting on his reply, probably he’s super busy.:neutral_face:

Can 't really remember.

And i’m In europe :wink:

Has @Idea dropped off the face of the planet or still selling your mounts?

I’m after a set of mounts for vertigo trucks

He responded to me last week sometime when I asked a question … may have been in that other place where everyone else went though

@ BigBrit

I sent a message to you

@TheRider

It’s true, I’ve been very busy lately, but maybe I can help you.

You sent me a message? I can’t find it.

1 Like

Tom,

It is I Jimmy L. I just bought the 6.3 kit from you. Now just waiting for my parts to arrive.

:slightly_smiling_face:

@TheRider Yes, You contacted me via email :smiley:

Hi, @Idea

First, … Amazing work !

I’m looking for 2 complete kits : Motor mounts and pulley, spacer, bolt, belt, …

For : MBS Matrix pro 2 MBS RockStar II Hub MBS T3 Tire SK8 6374 Motor

Do you have something for all of this ? :slight_smile:

@muuchat Thanks :slight_smile:

I can make a kit for you… You didn’t write where you came from. I ask because I would also like to calculate the shipping costs

Wooh… that would be great ! I come from Paris (France). The delivery will include the tracking number ?

2 Likes

deleted words

Hello, i am also interested, I sent you the details via email. Shipping in Romania. But i think i should provide you some measurements to make sure it fits the weird trucks I have. I will add here as soon as i have them.

Also, if somebpdy could tell me what trucks are those: IMG_20190801_101902

Thanks.

@ shaggi

I can make motor mounts for your trucks. I sent you a private message

Hi @Idea, love your mounts. I am planning to buy Trampa mountainboard with Vertigo trucks and wonder if you have any particular motor mounts set with idlers to work with: SK8 6374 motors (81mm wide), 23mm wide pulleys (possibly 18mm for 15mm belt), going to use with 6,5 to 8 inch pneus on superstar hubs. I will not really use it much offroad, more like for smooth long distance traveling. (gona have 12s8p battery pack under the deck - i have enclosure from @Eboosted).

If you have something available, please write me the final price (i am from Czech Republic, Prague) for the motor mount kit/motor mount kit + wheel pulleys (66 or 72T). Some photos would be much appreciated too.

Is it still possible to buy just the mounting rings for the mountainboard infinity trucks? how much for them? Thanks, Jan

Hi

I have two motor mounts

v6.5 motor mounts - 150 Euro

Double set of pulleys and belts, 15 mm belts, gear ratio 15/72 (1/4.8) - 110 Euro

or

v7.3 motor mounts - 140 Euro

Double set of pulleys and belts, 15 mm belts, gear ratio 15/60 (1/4) - 100 Euro

Shipping to Czech Republic - 15 Euro

v6.5

v7.3

2 Likes

I see on the Grams you have some evolve mounts in the works. When will they be available and how much?

@Movation Lead time is 2-3 weeks

There are two options to choose from

• For gear ratio 15/47 or less (for pneumatic wheels AT 150 mm or urethane wheels)
  • For gear ratio 15/66 or smaller (for pneumatic wheels AT 175 mm or urethane wheels)

Price for double motor mounts - 100 Euros

2 Likes

Hello. i would like to get a price for the Motor mounts for my Scrub Quasar Mountain board. Trucks are: https://www.atbshop.co.uk/mountainboard-accessories/hq-raid-alu-channel-truck. The cross section is of the axle is 23mm x 22mm.

The distance between the hubs are 291mm+/-.

Also a set of pulleys for 20mm belt: 2 motor pulleys @ 15T 2 wheel pulleys @ 70T

I have the same wheels/hubs as this poster: Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

I Can pay with Paypal and Delivery is to Ireland.

Thank you for your time.

I make motor mounts for SCRUB Trucks

I will send pictures and prices tomorrow.

1 Like

Wow Love ur work. It’s beautiful!

Now that ur crushing the mtb scene u have to do mount for Caliber style hangers and maybe surfrodz Maybe one size fitt all. A clamp and arm model. Really like ur work.