Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@juanmik I think @sleekjazz means you not me.

@juanmik oops yes

Hi guys. Who can tell with the sizes shown in the pictures for ā€œSUPERSTAR Hubsā€ TRAMPA D1? D2? L1? L2? 99a244aaa87209764cfdfd45546e769c555ace99

D2 = 4mm you design a pulley? than you would need only the distance from the center to the m4 hole center.

1 Like

Yes, this size (D1) is enough. other sizes for reference.

I have around 70 and 72mm in mind for D1 ā€¦ I can check tonight :wink: One is Trampa the other is MBS Rock/Five-star if Iā€™m right.

@Riako good that you liked my commentā€¦I forgot to look it upā€¦

@ppzaec from center to center D1 = 70mm for superstar hubs

Radius ? Ok, I remember well, so 72mm should be for MBS ^^

my bad, fixed it. sure it was radius what i wrote, but 70 in diameter. I made once a pulley for mbs, diameter was 80, but not my measurements and also didnĀ“t get feedback if it was workingā€¦soā€¦ better for me donĀ“t tell anything to the mbs hubs :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m a little confused !!! So what is the distance between the centers of SUPERSTAR (five holes) diameter 70 or 72?

for this, I asked for additional distances as l1 and l2 in order to more accurately calculate

From the center of your hub to the center of your hole itā€™s 35mm. Radius is 35mm and you have 5holes, so 360/5 is your degree they out of each other. What else you need to know?

2 Likes

Hey dude really AMAZING work! I wanted to know if you send to israel? You got a full kit to fit trampa infinity with superstar wheel? And will it fit dual turnigy 6374 168 kv? If you could send me a message with the prices and everything: [email protected]

1 Like

what is the biggest motor i can use with your motor mount and gearing with a urban carver, hypa hubs,vertigo urban carver trucks?

@HixStix6

One motor can not be longer than 77mm The internal distance between the side plates is typically 156 mm

Soā€¦ I just got an order conformation on a Trampa, hypa hubs, vertigo trucks, carver. Iā€™m ready to order mounts and gears from you.

Hi - Iā€™ve PMā€™d you re a trampa setup.

Looking forward to getting this project underway!! :slight_smile:

Could I please order a kit as well?

If I go for Hypa wheels, will I need to upgrade anything if I get Superstar hubs at a later date?

Please let me know where to PP money etc.

Keg

com-resize

Woot woot ā€¦ thx Tom !-)

6 Likes

Superb stop motion

Hey, could I order one?