Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! man they look awesome!

1 Like

really nice mounts…will order some soon.

1 Like

Hi would love a full set for matrix11 steel,hw much and how long to wait thanks,doing a build now

What is this trucks?

Mbs matrix 11 trucks,6384 or 6374 motors,your work is amazing

Matrix 11? you probably mean Matrix II

Do you also need pulleys and belts?

Yes full set up,it looks the bomb,

Yes matrix11

1 Like

I was so confused which way to go till I saw your pics,MBS matrix ll trucks,mbs aluminium rims,7 or 8 inch rims is what will be on board,i need ,mounts,cross brackets,pulleys,belts,full set up thanks,how do u pm

I wish I had found this thread three days ago. I just purchased used kaly mounts for my carve board :pensive: now I have an upgrade in line before I even install the kaly. … can you anodize these? My whole board is black with red accents.

I just realised that i’ve bend a Bar from your Motor Mount a month ago when i broke my arm during the fall. :smiley:

photo_2019-07-17_00-07-59

@Ozzie Do you build a board for driving in difficult terrain or for driving in the city? You also need pulleys and belts

@Spacecase418 Unfortunately, it does not anodise, it just polishes the surface

20181219_202633_cr

20190214_193431_cr

20190424_223538_cr

But you can paint the motor mounts

@xsynatic

The crossbar can be straightened out… I’m more worried about your hand.

yeah luckily. I just was surprised when i saw it a few minutes ago.

The arm is doing fine so far. Its been a month tomorrow since the surgery. Crash was on the 9th of june. Could’ve been worse!

IMG-20190620-WA0000

1 Like

Ouch! Heal quickly!

1 Like

Awesome. I’m definitely adding these to my boards to do list. Will hit you up when I’m ready

Hi my last email came back didnt go through,i will be fitting mbs ll trucks ro a flat drop through so not sure if thes trucks will work as there will be no angle,what r your thoughts

will be fine if you just wanna go straight :rofl:

2 Likes

Fatboy makes a 30° riser but it’s stupid expensive. If you can cut thick metal I designed one for free

1 Like

@Ozzie I sent you a message, sorry for the delay

Hi, really like your work and solution for MBS boards. However, I’m not sure what type of trucks are on my MBS Ambush Warrior board. attached are pictures, and what version is best?IMG_20190728_151928 IMG_20190728_151942