Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

Hey just a heads up, they are actually referred to as Matrix 2’s (II is the roman numeral for them, using i’s instead of 1’s). Hopefully this helps in searches in the future! @idea’s mounts are awesome, you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks hehe and if you don’t use crossbar do they wobble?

I’ve only used crossbar so I can’t say for certain.

I will say this:

I didn’t loctite the mount bolts at first and after trying some jumps and heavy offroading, the mount was able to wiggle vertically a tiny bit but not at all sideways. The crossbars still kept the mounts flush the entire time! I can’t physically make the belts slip off or the mount come off the trucks with crossbars on. I absolutely love the crossbars and the stability they give. It makes me smile every time I hear a rock or debris ping against them because it’s one less thing that could have hit my motors.

1 Like

Can I get the v7.1 hehe thanks @venom121212

1 Like

hi i am interested in a set for trampa setup:

VERTIGO ATB Truck - 16 Inch Wide with 12mm Hardened & Hollowed Steel Axles CNC Light Motors: streetwing 6374 – 190kV Sealed Electric Skateboard Motor With Sensor wheels: trampa hypa

I’ve pm’d u i think. Let me know if ive missed anything here. its my first build.

Hi , I also send u a Pm.

It’s very good motormount! How can i buy it ?

@chentsov24

I have sent a private message to you

1 Like

Hello Idea, are you still selling these ? i’m very interested in a complete kit for mbs rockstar 2 & matrix pro 2 trucks

@DamWeb Yes, but I have a holiday now and I left the country for a few days :slight_smile: I’ll be back at the end of May

ok ! have great holidays !

1 Like

Can you give me a price shipped to the US?

When you’re back from your holidays, how much would a set of V6.3 (no pulleys) be with shipping to the UK? For Matrix II trucks

this is exactly what i need! I recently went down to a 12t motor gear and 200mm tires but the belts are slipping. so an idler pulley would be perfect

can i assume the idler fits with the AT wheel pulley?

how much with postage to Australia?

oh and will my 5065’s work or do i need to get 63mm motors?

1 Like

@TinnieSinker

The current version is adapted for 63xx motors and 15/60 gear ratio, but I can design a version for 15/66 gear ratio and 5065 motors

The price for two motor plate with idlers is 100 Euro Shipping to Australia - 28 Euro

Interested in a complete setup for the original MBS matrix pro trucks here.pm with shipping info to the states

@addfpv You have MBS Matrix Pro or MBS Matrix II Pro? What hubs do you have?

matrix pro, and i actually dont have hubs as of yet, was going to get mbs 5star hubs

Ive just received my mounts to fit my MBS Matrix II, thank you they are a perfect fit!

1 Like

@TinnieSinker

I modified the motor plates design for EVOVLE Truck, now it will be possible to install a 66t pulley.

I designed two versions for 5065 and 63xx motors

IMG_20190704_110228

IMG_20190704_110316_cr

IMG_20190704_110243_cr

4 Likes