Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

Hi Idea! I have one of these china boards and need motor mounts for it (I think the trucks are like the matrix old version ?) Thanks. :slight_smile:

@Mic1 These trucks look like the old version of MBS Matrix

I think I can help you

In a few hours I will send you photos and prices of several versions of motor mounts

Thank You ! :slight_smile:

Hi Idea, I’m interested in MBS ATS12 mount and pulleys. Do you have a version 7.3 for that and what’s the best way to order? Thanks!

@codec

I can make 7.3 and 7.4 motor mounts for ATS12, it’s not a problem

Version 7.4 is the longer version 7.3 enabling the installation of idlers for 15/72 gear ratio

v7.3

67596823_867196156998871_3028769778467602432_n

v7.4 (with idlers)

What hubs do you have?

1 Like

Great and thanks for the quick reply. I’m probably interested in the 7.4 then. I need the full kit, like you have in picture 223747.jpg, but with idlers too. I’m curious as well what are the motors that you have in your pictures with the plain aluminium case?

My hubs are 5 spoke older style MBS ATS like this: imgur . com / a / UVnlNiO (sorry I can’t post images or link here apparently)

What’s the best way to place an order?

Hi Tom, it looks good, are you still selling these sets? I plan to adapt an MBS comp 95, with rockstar II hubs and matrix II trucks. I also plan to get 6372 motors with 8mm drive shafts. Would you have everything I need to mount this and get it going?

I do need mounts for these kind of trucks. Mine are the vector truck also from MBS. Are the length the same? I can tell you how long my trucks are… Help me finishing this project. Please.

Hello Idea, im interestes in the Matrix II(2) mounts, but i havent seen one with idlers in this thread. Is there a way to make those? I was planing to go with a 15t/60t or 15t/52t gear setup, which i already have. Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

would also be interested in these, want to run 25mm belts

I can make pulleys for you for a 25mm wide belt

hey mate, i was wondering would it be possible to put my motormounts ( yours) that i have on trampa trucks and switch them somehow to mbs matrix 2

or what would i need from you , because they hold my 6880motors not many of them do.

1 Like

Hi

Option 1 - You would have to replace the motor plates

Option 2 - you can adjust the holes to the matrix II hanger yourself using a metal file

Check if matrix II has the same width as the Trampa ATB, if so you don’t have to swap the crossbars

Tom

Hi, I need the mbs matrix 2 motor mount just the mount

I still dont know how to use this site but i need a belt drive for my trampa probelt that i can put the gummies on i think its 4:1 and id like it to be able to put 6384s minum maybe go up to 80mm but 63mm will do fine for now my email is [email protected] please email me

What are your trucks, ATB or mini carver?

What hubs do you have?

@Idea I would like to get your mounts, pulleys etc. For MBS Matrix (Old ones) and MBS Fivestar wheels (with 9”) tyres. Can you let me know cost etc. Inc shiping to UK. Many Thanks

Atb trampa i want to say vertigo i can move the springs

I have MBS matrix 2 trucks and 63mm motors. I’m looking for dual motor mounts but just need a quote right now if you can. Zip code 94538 in the US.

Hello! I Need a motor mount and pulley for Maytech Brushless 8085 160KV Closed Cover Sensored 12mm Shaft Motor for Esk8/E-scooter on Trampa trucks. Would love a quote. I am in Brooklyn, NYC.