Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

I have MBS matrix 2 trucks and 63mm motors. I’m looking for dual motor mounts but just need a quote right now if you can. Zip code 94538 in the US.

Hello! I Need a motor mount and pulley for Maytech Brushless 8085 160KV Closed Cover Sensored 12mm Shaft Motor for Esk8/E-scooter on Trampa trucks. Would love a quote. I am in Brooklyn, NYC.

@TheKidHimself

I need to check if 8085 motors fit into my mounts. I can check it out but on Monday

1 Like

That would be great! Do you do chain? Instead of belt drive?

@Idea I currently have MBS PRO 97 Dylan Warren with Matrix II Pro trucks and 6061-T6 aluminum RockStar Pro Hubs wirh 8″ T1 tires.

I’m looking to add dual 6384s. I’d like to purchase dual mounts, gears, belts, hardware and anything else needed.

Please let me know

Thank you Shawn

im very interested in matrix (old type) motor mount kit!!!

Hola tom¡¡ estoy interesado en kit para trampa no se muy bien porque no consigo ver las fotos de esta pagina . cuanto cuesta el envio a españa ? y como sueles hacer para efectuarte el pago? cuanto tarda el envio ?

Hi Tom! I’m interested in a trap kit, I don’t know very well because I can’t see the photos on this page. How much is the shipping to Spain ? And how do you usually do to make the payment? How long does shipping take?

you should go on furom.esk8.news this forum is pretty much dead sadly…

Quanto é 2 polia 72 dentes mas o frente pra o Brazil

What hubs do you have?

Can I get a pair of these mounts for the ATS trucks please?

Nice electric skateboard,I love this design.

1 Like
  • 60t hub pulleys - $ 70
  • 72t hub pulleys - $ 80

Price for 2 pulleys + bolts + spacers

I need a city and zip code to calculate shipping costs

1 Like

O cep 56250000

Shipping to Brazil (Fedex) - $50

hello idea what would be the price for 4 pulleys 60T for rockstar mbs hub with delivery for France (33380 Biganos). thank you

For rockstar hubs, I can only make 72t pulleys

1 Like

Hello Idea, Any chance you still make motor mounts for ats12 trucks?

1 Like