Mongrol A.B.C. Warrior, MBS Comp 95, idea drive 20mm belts, stewii Escape's, 10s lipo, dual 190kv

I have a CAN cable but i also had two receivers, i went with dual binding to one remote because of the redundancy factor as in, if one esc blows its just one esc, hopefully.

than just set both up as master. also ppm and don´t use the CAN cable

1 Like

Thanks for your help so far Andy, iv been worrying about the non mechanical hands on side of things for ages, so to get this far without a hint of the blue smoke or a rage quit by me is down to you to be truthful. :wink:

1 Like

Super cheap £2.99 light (headlamp) i stumbled across in a pound shop, used the super duper strong 3M Velcro to attach, the light will probz break at some point should be an easy fix if it does tho.,but it il do for now.

I may buy one more so if i want i can use that one as a headlamp or spare. Here’s what it looks like.

lights

lightson

4 Likes

For the price, it looks brightly perfect :wink: I really need something like that as helmetlamp !

1 Like

Mostly all headlamps are cheap i looked at lots online the really good ones tho are stupidly pricey, rock climbing and cave diving ones ie hard wearing, totally waterproof and rechargeable would be nice but for me not really needed as, i don’t intend to ride at night much or on the road at all, this (the one i got) is just incase i get caught out in the dark.

So im just waiting on my bigger bat box (last one to small) and wheel balancing putty to arrive, then i can balance my wheels, loctite my motors and pulleys, thats it apart from a few changes i will make later such as new bindings, new eggshocks, and second batt pack.

Tho i might (if my new bat box is big enough) buy two more of the 6s 8000ah Graphenes so my batt is doubled to 16000ah

1 Like

Are you happy with it so far? How did you manage to balance out the wheel? My Wheels are wobbling because of the valve + my new tube is losing air even if there is no hole.

1 Like

You can buy a set of 5g weights for rc cars or usual cares and just glue as much as you need of them on the opposite of the valve. Should balance out the wheel pretty good.

2 Likes

Love/Hate… Done in total 120 miles, i had my first proper off a few weeks back, hit a patch of sand while riding (15-20mph) along a seawall, (lost a fingernail and some knuckle skin but board ok :slight_smile: ) ::

Build wise shes a needy b!tch and has many issues i have to solve, im waiting on shim washers/speed rings i also want the new metal top trucks, and new wheels, also really need to upgrade my motor bolts and esc enclosure… apart from that and thats not all its finished LOL

Balancing… like @Andy87 said get the sticky backed lead weights, i also used black tack to cover (waterproof) the lead weights as that sticky bit on the back is not that sticky, and the black tack helps with sticking and balancing (no cutting small bits of lead or lose weights).

3 Likes

Thats good to hear (except the accident)

I’m almost ready to go (After almost 5 Months of building it) But Ineed to order a new deck and stumbled upon the same deck you have. EDIT : it’s the MBS Comp 95 Birds deck Do you recommend it? I weigh about 95kg and i’m going to ride with mbs matrix 2 trucks, 8" tires, dual 6374’s.

1 Like

The deck is probz the only part i would recommend…

1 Like