Mongrol A.B.C. Warrior, MBS Comp 95, idea drive 20mm belts, stewii Escape's, 10s lipo, dual 190kv

That’s the standard values probably. 3.1V per cell is too low for your lipos. 3.7V cut of start and 3.5V cut off end per cell should be fine. So 44,4V and 42V.

2 Likes

Done…whats next lol bldc

look that your motors can spin freely. than push the play button. make sure the result is valid and than press apply. only after apply press next step

Done…hall error 255??

settings2

i needed to look again… you have sk3 motors without hall sensors, right?

1 Like

Yes…10char

but you now chose sensored? if yes go back one or two steps where you can chose sensored or unsensored and chose unsensored

it´s normal that you get a hall sensor error if you dont have hall sensors :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nope i selected unsensored…

ok than just press apply and than next

2 Likes

Andy is the man, thanks for the community once again mate :wink: :+1:

From my xp with Graphene, they prefer to stay at 3.7v, so I set 3.7v/cell for cuttoff start and 3.6v for cut off end (I think they should be more than 1v difference but I don’t remember since when/where/and if what I say is true :sweat_smile: and ride like this during more than a year). I charge at 1C so 8A for you it’s good, you can rush it with 1.5/2c when you need to ride quick, but 1c is fine and more long-life for your lipo I suppose. (but don’t go down to 3.6v/cell with your Graphene, I do it once and it’s the only on time I see them pop a little micro bit. Since I ride around 1000km at motor max70A min-70, motor batt max70 min-25 wo any problem)

2 Likes

Thanks @Riako im in the ppm settings at the mo, but il adjust the settings as you suggest when im out of the ppm section, i charged the batteries at 4a… it took fecking ages…lol

So as said im in the ppm bit now… is it select no reverse with break apply?

ppmmapping

1 Like

no, just push your trigger once totally to the front and totally to the back. than push apply and you will see the red bar will be centered. it means your remote is than calibrated to the vesc.

1 Like

should take 2h for a 8Ah pack :wink: plus a bit balancing

1 Like

Almost there…

ppmconfig

I never changed something here.

2 Likes

ok i wrote config to vesc and clicked finished, is it done…apart from @Riako 's suggestions

1 Like

what´s with the second vesc?

Il set up the same… or is that not how it it works… :anguished::scream::crazy_face:

yes you need to set it up the same, besides the ppm if you use CAN.

1 Like