Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

If you don’t uphill a mountain and ride around 25/35kmh mostly on trail, it’s seems good, it’s almost what I got (22Wh/km).

1 Like

There should be no issues on Android, I think this one is specific to your phone. I have another person here in Stockholm who has OnePlus and experiencing same problem. We will hook up his phone to my laptop on Saturday and see what’s going on :+1:

Yes, like I report after testing all what I can, and many people feedback too, its clearly a phone issue… thanks for confirming that! :wink:

It a bit annoying to have to buy a new phone to could make all work … but what we didn’t do for passion !?.. :smile:

So, it’s why Im asking for some advice about phones that will work for sure and perfectly with your module. I got 3 Metr.at and Metr.Pro module, and would like to could use them on my esk8, eMTB and eDirt, I know it a phone problem… and would resolve that :blush: I will try the Surfer tips and friends got an old Samsung to give it a try … hop this old boy will handle it !

edit: Frenglish orthography and gentle emoji :v:

Perfect! Thanks for the link.

1 Like

image So I turned on developer mode and the Vesc count is 1. I have a second VESC connected over canbus. Any ideas if this is right or not? I have tried 2 canbus cables and when I limit amps/speed it applies to both but I am more concerned about wh logging

Go to settings > miscellaneous and click the Multiply Data slider and you will get the correct values.

Screenshot_20180924-210948

Got my Metr Pro today! Exited to check it out this week.

I’ve had that all along. image

Then what’s your question?

Something isn’t lining up then. I lost 20% on a 4.5 mil mostly flat route with a 12s 8p 25r battery but metr is showing that I should have lost less than 10%:thinking:. I’ll start my own thread not to clog this one up.

@rpasichnyk is this compatible with the flipsky dual 6.6?

Uncheck CAN fwd and check dual data.

1 Like

My module connects to my phone fine but I"m not getting any data and along with the solid blue light,. the green one is flashing like there’s no tomorrow. Do I need to do something with the bldc tool?

VESC firmware 2.18 Android 8.0.0

It still shows VESC count as 1. Has anyone else had this issue before? It is still only showing half of the WH consumed

It’s also showing 1 vesc for me over CAN. Dual data is on, CAN fwd is off.

Is your wh correct for both vescs or just for 1 on those trip data?

No idea. I can only connect and see the debugging info. I’m hoping I’ll get a bit of advice like you, and figure it out tomorrow.

No idea then. Mine is showing both VESC

Screenshot_20180925-075744_metr

Go to Settings, click on Show Logs and send to [email protected], thanks

2 Likes

Sent 10 char