Member Appreciation Thread

thank you @Sebike that’s very kind.

but also thank @akhlut for spurring that convo and for generally being a cool dood.

I feel like this whole thread is like the conversations you have with people while trippin on molly. all positive vibes. why can’t we be like this always…?

everyone getting hearts up in here.

10 Likes

How could I forget @psychotiller who has always been helpful. And the OG enclosure creator. His builds are a work of art and solid

@treenutter who makes some of the most amazing decks just for Esk8ing

@barajabali for awesome battery support

@JohnnyMeduse and @ThermalM16 for fixing what we think are doomed ESCs

13 Likes

@ackmaniac for everything hes done for the eskaters!

13 Likes

I would like to thanks all the members of the forum. Special thanks to all the EU members that help each other to keep the pace with US esk8 :joy: @Andy87 @moon @sayekim @visnu777 @LukePL @okp @e.board_solutions @solidgeek @brenternet @Kug3lis

12 Likes

Then special thanks to others members that helped me out or I loved to read their build log… @Ackmaniac(still EU) @XTLA @Deckoz @mmaner @Hummie @Eboosted and many more… Thanks guys!

8 Likes

also…wanna thank @Ackmaniac for making the best firmware possible, I don’t know where I’d be without those throttle curves brother

9 Likes

I appreciate everyone here. So if I didn’t mention you here, it’s because I’m still busy at work and it only lets me mention 10 in a post. Everyone here is pretty awesome. This list will go on…

@Ackmaniac (Come on. That firmware is a must!) @barajabali (Makes really nice batteries and hooks me up all the time!) @b264 (I like his style) @Deckoz (Info for everything) @FLATLINEcustoms (Super sick GT2B mods) @mmaner (Dad :wink: ) @akhlut (My x-things are beautiful!) @Minim (Takes the heat away from my R2 with custom truck hangers.) @Blasto (Still running my vesc-x’s!) @Mikenopolis (I love Asians. Lol.)
ECT…

14 Likes

:expressionless: hmmm not sure about this one

8 Likes

Man… Thanks to @J0ker3366 @dareno @Wraith @Andy87 @b264 for Keeping be entertained and informed during my late work nights. @monsterbuilder for going out of his way to help me with soldering. @mmaner @Sender @psychotiller for being a well of information and putting up with noobs @akhlut for making the dopest xthings ever and helping to get these pullys working so great. Grozniy for doing the secret Santa. Man so many people to thank. I’ve really gotten addicted to esk8 but this forum is just as addictive. I’ve learned and enjoyed reading so much from so many. Thanks everyone.

17 Likes

I was only able to finish my first build because of @Namasaki, @mmaner, and @JLabs. i serioulsy could not have done it without them.

9 Likes

how could we forget the @Namasaki @Jinra and @Hummie!! :grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you @whitepony for beautiful builds

9 Likes

@BigBoyToys , dedication to performance. Id like to think we helped each other stir the pot a bit while he was here. @Cobber, cause nobody pokes ribs and pulls facts out his ass faster than @ Cobber

11 Likes

@hummie for grinding his pcb

6 Likes

this thread is a nightmare. Everytime I open it I have to thank someone else. We are really spreading the love right now, what with the like thread and now this.
Forums like an illegal rave I went to in the 90’s atm

7 Likes

FOAM PARTY right?

5 Likes

how did I know you’d get that ref. Should have thanked you actually for making me laugh with your uniquely english sense of humour even though you profess to be something else.

4 Likes

I was deep in the colonies in the 90’s, but foam parties are universal. Disgusting… filthy affairs. Blegh.

Loved it.

6 Likes

You aussie? because if you are then thats ironic.

3 Likes

Nah, I’m from South Africa. Moved to the UK when I was still impressionable though at 17.

5 Likes