MBS MATRIX II truck failure

I always land on my ass, not sure why. It’s a gravity thing, that or Thro thinks it’s funny :). I flipped a boosa once, the whole time I’m in the air, like 45 minutes or something, I’m thinking “well, this is how I die”. But, just landed on my ass :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Next year I think you will have to ask for the g-form bum saver shorts on your secret santa list.

1 Like

You might be on to something there :).

1 Like

That looks about right to me, maybe over engineer it and make it thicker to safe?

Oh do you think its not massive enogh? I really think it is Bro! Compare with “extrudet alloy” baseplate, its really strong i think. No worries :grinning:

3 Likes

K800_P1040417

K800_P1040411

Thanks everyone for their purchase. First Batch of 20 Baseplate complete sold. 13 Raw ones going to the postoffice today 7 Black ones already on the way to anadozising

Next Batch with Raw parts in around 2 Weeks You can preorder via the Webshop

Cheers

19 Likes

Question. Is it always the front or rear that fails? Can I get away with upgrading just one?

2 Likes

Hi Joel,

Do you get some news about the new stuff ? A date or even a little teaser maybe :blush: ?

Thanks for your help & best wishes for 2019 to the MBS team :v:

5 Likes

Thinking of buying a set of matrix2 trucks too soon. Just waiting on the new baseplates :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The baseplate is going to be a definite improvement.

This!

@MBS is there a reason we should wait on ordering stuff? Some “on the horizon” teasers and possible timelines would get a lot of folks psyched (I am one of them)!

6 Likes

16b9ed0c85ddaa757cd1e4e2637a9909026232a4_1_375x500

@mbs any chance I can trade up? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@MBS interested as well

2 Likes

What I really want is a full on cnc version. Possibly also removable axels like Surf Rodz.

Full steam ahead!

7 Likes

Yes. When the metal top trucks are available (soon) we can give you a discount equal to the cost of your broken nylon top truck.

6 Likes

Fair play

Can’t complain at that tbh…

1 Like

Because i have the old matrix trucks in chrome, i wish the matrix pro gold trucks would be released so i could use the same mount system for my motors but have a metal top truck…

upgrades

mbs_matrix_pro_truck_-_gold

1 Like

@Nowind any way to get an adaptor to run @kaly wheels on your MBS drive?

1 Like

:point_up_2: this right here.

4 Likes

What are the dimension of kaly hubs? Same as Superstar?

1 Like