Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

How though, the cells do not look to be cylindical.

I would stick to an 18650 format like the 30q or 25r

Ah gotcha!

@deckoz wouldn’t you rather use jeans instead of jogging pants?, A little more protection

If I get one yes. I could make the enclosure.

I might be able to make an enclosure without having the deck but I’ll need feedback on how good of bad the current enclosure fits on the 2018 36" evo

2 Likes

I’ll let you know. I think @caustin got one

1 Like

Great!

Let me know

Yes I have the new 36” EVO, have not tried to put your normal EVO enclosure on it yet. Mikenyc has the enclosure and I have the deck haha.

5 Likes

Is @mikenyc going to send you the enclosure for test ftment?

Yeah we just need to connect. He is only 10 minutes away. But I am gone next week.

1 Like

well risers or wedged riser doesnt really matter, i wanted wedged because i have the 44° Caliber trucks.

i think for enough clearance you either need

• risers
  • big wheels
3 Likes

+1 for evo falcon enclosure by Eboosted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just some more fun on the Evo

13 Likes

Why permanently on hold? Or did I miss that somewhere?

1 Like

Until I can get a mount that allows me to keep the drop deck…

1 Like

what trucks are you using? I just ordered a fat tail, the arbor drop cruiser has what I am calling “Foot Mangling Concave” (patent pending) :slight_smile:. Im gonna transplant the evolve trucks and rest over to the fat tail.

1 Like

These are just the TB 218s…on caliber 44 baseplates

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve ever ridden evolve trucks, they are a little squirrely, but I have them mounted drop on an arbor drop cruiser.

6 Likes

Dude my Arbor Highground has foot folding concave…not many skaters must have clown shoes like us

2 Likes

Honestly I love the deck, a little flexy, great glass grip, the cutouts and drop slots are perfect…but that concave is murder :slight_smile:

Got a picture of the problem?