Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

Watatatow… Is it the new GOLD?

Lol oh man… This is just…

This is too much fun let’s keep this going @Jinra @Michaelinvegas @Rasha As chief executive of roast Marvel Boards, I here by inaugurate @barajabali & @JohnnyMeduse

Well going Nowhere… Yes…

The new gold is their “straight from the manufacturer” Tacon motors. Li-FaKe is the new platinum.

Li-Fake as a new standard keep…

2 Likes

Haha I want nothing at all to do with this I’m just here to watch the fireworks

He didn’t even order enough tacons to get them customized.

Is there a BMS? Or do I have to buy a lipo charger lol

They said that there’s a BMS and a fast charger.

Two bolts in the bolt drive kit…? Wtf.

I’m all for people innovating but this guy clearly JUST learned how to make an e-board and made a Kickstarter.

4 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t watch the entire video

well, depending on the BMS, you can still charge it at the same current you can discharge it.

Well sit back cuz there is gonna be a lot of them

The ‘fast’ in fast charger probabally means .2amps

You know what would make this 100x better, if he used DIY or Enertion parts in his ‘prototype’

1 Like

When I present my board, people actually think this is a prototype for a future product… So these guy probably just surf on that wave.

EDIT: (well it is kind of a prototype… but not all the board…)

His fiberglass case is shittier than my first attempt…

That’s saying something.

And @longhairedboy makes f*ing perfect boxes. And @psychotiller… Not to mention many others.

It’s not that hard to make a box with a massive uneven side and fiberglass weave showing through in random places.

1 Like

I think ur just a bit jealous. I’m sure you dream of making an enclosure that looks like that

But, It is hard to make a good enclosure, hand up to @longhairedboy, @psychotiller and everyone who try it.

1 Like

Those blemishes though-

It may be hard, but if you can’t do it don’t ask for people’s money. It would’ve been better with an ikea box!

http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/163416/meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w=600

1 Like