Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

I’m highly doubtful they will be funded …

Prob could make a better enclosure out of a tissue box …

…or an ikea tray

1 Like

Lol that’s what I’m talking abt lol

Lmao at @link5505 comment on the reddit

2 Likes

Damn man Im new to this sh*t and even I can tell its no good he should have done a little more reading on the esk8 forum then he wouldn’t sound so out of place hahaha

The bad thing is, I can tell he is on the forum. He said on kickstarter that he is using a GT2B enclosure, that of which he found on here or ES.

This is just sad :frowning:

I hope people looking to jump into esk8 don’t come across this and think it’s good and waste money. This community can guild beginners to build a better board then he is selling

Not only that, I mean im new-“ish”. Made 1 sluggish build that sucked. Then gained a lot of experience, will do my second and even I feel this is just sad, bad and full of poop.

But what triggers me more is the arrogance to go forth and actually trying to get money with such a bad buisness plan, with typos, no presenation of the Team, their skill (?). Semms like he was high, sat down in words for 10 minutes, had somone edit a Video and borrowed somones DYI build from 2 years ago and was like:" Fuq ye dude, lets kickstart this".

well, by looking at there video, we now know were all the TACON go… :raised_hands:

1 Like

Some screen shots…

Your thoughts? :thinking:

GO!

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.

2 Likes

1 Like

More than half of the E-sk8 community does Better. (well, I can name the best of the best, but there is a lot of people to think of, so I prefer to left it blank)… It is not even a complete product.

Edit: complete**** It is not look like a finish product. There is a lot of moulding to be done, to get a quality product.

If I could be in his presence

My first and only DIY looks a lot better than that thing, but hey, I don’t get 25 mile range with a 12s1p like he does :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I bet you where not looking for range, but for speed.

I guess they found out an experimental new battery chemistry like: Li-FaKe

2 Likes

Come on man, he has an extremely efficient Tacon and a ground breaking BMS that is out of this world

As a reddit user said, “you have to go the first 15 miles dowhill”. Or maybe this.

9 Likes