Marbel the biggest scam in Esk8. What to do?

He literally fled the state and/or country… Pretty sure that’s not legal…

Well it does appear to be a residence. I’m all the way in California. Can you take care of the ass beating?

1 Like

I’m in CA as well…

1 Like

I was scammed by Matt also. He never delivered shit. So when I came back from overseas (military) to Jupiter, Florida…the family wanted to hit Busch Gardens. At first I was like that was too far, but after knowing Marbel was based out of Tampa I figured this would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Possibly get my money back to help pay for the theme park. Yea right.

After we had some fun we loaded up to try and find Marbel. The original place listed was non-existent but I asked around and a nice gentleman told me where his “shop” moved to. After some driving we ended up in a warehouse area and I found a door with the Marbel logo. Of course it was locked on what any normal person would consider normal business hours but I was determined.

I went next door to his shop and a buff dude gave me the 411. He said he has seen them riding around out front on boards from time to time but this dude empathized with me because he was prior military and didn’t like hearing my story. I was airing dirty laundry with this bullshit company.

While I was inside talking to this dude my father and law started banging on the glass to Marbel. In a way the cops would. Everyone was packing heat if things got stupid since we were out of our hometowns. Guess who walks out? Mathew Belcher. He goes on and on about trying to make things right and this and that. His bullshit was seen right through and after all was said and done wrote me a rubber refund check against the business. I tried to cash it just for fun knowing more than likely it wouldn’t clear. Of course it didn’t. Came back insufficient funds. I wasn’t surprised. This dudes a complete loser and not worth going to jail over. He’s doing things that end up getting you killed. I’m sure I’ll be a suspect when this dude ends up in a body bag. I’m fine with that too but at this point I just feel he has it coming. Hopefully it’s painful when it does and involved kneecaps for principal.

Good luck but know at the very end…you got scammed just like the rest of us who gave hard earned cash to a POS.

By the way Boosted is solid and ended up being the answer! I have two of their boards and have had zero issues with them. Best part is…that I have called twice and both times actually spoke with someone. Planets ahead of Marbel. Lesson learned.

5 Likes

Wow man, thanks for sharing all that. Atleast that means that he’s able to be located. I’m gonna copy this over to the other forum if your ok with that.

I don’t know how the hell someone can get away with all this and not be in jail.

1 Like

businesses go bankrupt every day usually with outstanding debt. This is the whole point in setting up a business/corporation so people cant sue your personal belongings…

2 Likes

That’s a little different than intentionally taking money that you know won’t be paid back. It’s fraud and you can’t just hide behind a business license. Secondly he’s going around writing bad checks. You can’t just create a business, start taking orders, then once you pocket all the money claim bankruptcy.

1 Like

Dude post this anywhere you feel it could help someone else from getting screwed. His methods should not go unpunished.

Its been 6 years since I placed order #1421409 for $1500 and still never got it. I have emailed the attorney general in Florida many times, with no success. I can’t believe they got away with this.

3 Likes