Looking for a single Abec 11 97mm wheel

I messed up one of my wheels when putting the drive wheel pulley on, and damaged the wheel, is there any chance anyone has just one they would be willing to sell?

That will be a tough one. @ChrisChaput may have an idea on what to do.

What duro?

They are 78a

As bad as the surface on this 97mm Flywheel looks, it spins and rolls well and you won’t even feel it. I’ll can sell it for $11 plus shipping (USA). Credit card or PayPal abec11 (at) gmail (dot) com

Or you can call me a seven one four, four two one, three six two one for other arrangements.

CC

3 Likes

@ZachNYC here is your answer. Likely the only option you will have and a generous one at that.

1 Like

Well then it’s a good thing you don’t need it. Abec wheels are premium and well worth their price. I’ll go ahead and assume you have joined in the past few weeks and have no clue what you are talking about.

GIVE away? Chris is a business man with a great product. $11 for one wheel is basically $44 for a full set which is a great deal as we spend roughly $100.

Buy it…I want to buy it just in case I run into the same situation one day

If he had a defective wheel he’d be getting a free replacement wheel. That’s not the case here.

I have a collection of various wheels that have cosmetic blemishes on them but they perform functionally as well as the new ones. When I have 4 of these wheels I’m perfectly happy to put them on a board for myself instead of having to use 4 new wheels.

What I’m saying is that I get 100% utility value for these wheels for myself and it doesn’t make sense to give them away for free when I’d have to bust open a package of new wheels that I could sell for $106.

Last time I asked, my employees weren’t willing to work for free, my landlord doesn’t let me stay here for free, and the utility companies also wanted to get paid, etc, etc. I think that $11 for a $26.50 wheel that you have to buy in groups of fours is a good deal, but you’re 100% entitled to your opinion.

CC

4 Likes

if you have four of these cosmetically defective ones I would gladly pay you $50 for them. HB is not a far drive so no shipping would be needed either =)