Or maybe it’s a Slick Revolution inspiration? Or Kaly

Welp looks like that gear drive rumor was a fuckin’ lie haha

3 Likes

Spend the extra money at get a lacroix Lolz

At least they upgraded the wheels

5 Likes

They’re welded then soldered to the pcb

Looks like they’re using a coulomb meter too

To be honest, it really sound like they took the time and listen to what people wanted. I hope there new product perform as well at it look. I have a bit of concern when they talk about a bluetooth remote, since it is one of the most unstable protocol out there, I just hope they use the bluetooth to describe a 2.4Ghz connection for uninitiate people.

Even if they use the best cell out there at least they use 18650 and put them self a place holder if they need to change the type at one point.

11 Likes

Didn’t Jeff say that the wheels are the same?

The urethane wheels

ah sorry. Haven’t got to that point. Work was calling.

So they came out with a gtr but its not 4wd thats blashpamy.

2 Likes

Most people have ridden a scooter than a skate, so it may attract new customers probably not as the skateboards but still…

Btw i was going to.change my 4wd build name to the GT-R, actually i still am so if i see one of those evolve on the street i can say hey man they scammed you thats not a gtr it dosnt have 4 motors.

2 Likes

i think this is a nice improvement for Evolve. they have addressed the problems (battery, remote) and preserved the features that were good (carving trucks, belt drive, changeable wheels) Well done!

2 Likes

Man I was under the impression that only the product trailer was dropping today, not Jay Boston too… Anyways my comprehensive and in depth review and even teardown is coming tomorrow.

12 Likes

I think Jay Boston drop the ball on this… The Video is unlisted image

(sorry for my french youtube setting)

1 Like

That would make sense. I spent a long time yesterday making absolutely sure of the press embargo schedule with them. C’mon Jay Boston get yo shit together ruining it for the rest of us :triumph:

6 Likes

My guess is he wanted to share the Video with someone, but clearly underestimate the tenacity of evolve customer. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Always leaks these days. Only to be expected. Looks like a lot of issues been addressed though. Good luck to them i say even if it isn’t ground breaking stuff.

Early Carbon GT was fucking. But GTX has been significantly improved. GTR will be even better. 35E * 4p is almost the same discharge as GT mode.32A. Some people do not like them. However, I am very pleased with this quality improvement.