London Meetup? I'll be in central London for one week from Aug 22 - 28. Who wants to skate?

What time would you be free? We could meet late afternoon/ evening

cool little board! look forward to seeing IRL

One we set date lets put it up on FB UK esk8 group - perhaps someone else will join :wink:

1 Like

oh whoops I spelled 148wh wrong! i keep forgetting my cells are only 1000mah and not 2500mah :wink: so far no issue from LAX to Barcelona, I also have a preapproval from British Airways that I can show TSA if the Barcelona airport gives me issues. I did a little write up on the experience and it was very good!

Actually I could leave a bit early, could get there for maybe 4pm ish.

ah that was you!

I am travelling constantly with silly amounts of lipos and other assorted weird stuff.

Explaining why I have a box full of hand soldered wires (prototype electronics) and 20 lipos can be fun in certain countries.

Well thatā€™s perfect! I would aim for 4-5 pm anyway :slight_smile: @itsmikeholland

4pm works for me too

Weather forecast looks good too :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4pm on the 23rd? whats the best place to start the ride? we can play the route by ear and figure it out when we meet. Im so stoked!

I would say letā€™s meet at Queensway station ( Central line) and there is less people than at letā€™s say Marble Arch. Itā€™s just by hyde park. Then we can ride around park and then off somewhere else. And there will be plenty of pubs around to pop in for a drink and chat :wink:

We should get name badges with forum names/ first names. :rofl::rofl::rofl: thatā€™s not geeky at all :nerd_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to pretend you didnā€™t say that @MontPierre

1 Like

I always wanted to say this ! :joy::joy::joy::innocent:

Anyone got a GoPro? Would be cool to take videos/ pics of the meet up :wink:

I think thatā€™s a brilliant idea, Iā€™m terrible with names! Lol :confused:

:joy::smiley::joy::rofl::joy:

I will bring cameras, donā€™t have a gopro but do have a DLR and can use the mobile on a pole

I can prepare them! Haha I would also take screenshots of avatars and add them;) it will be cute :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Howā€™s this route look?

Proposed Route

2 Likes

think thatā€™s a brilliant idea, Iā€™m terrible with names! Lol

No need for me, my avatar is an actual picture of me

1 Like