Loaded Motherboard Esk8 Deck

Yeah freggin right.

They are using us for free R&D.

They haven’t done shit all.

1. Release their “esk8 deck” into the wild.

2. Watch this forum for what we do with it.

3. Make the best builds the blueprint for an e board they launch in 2020 or 2021

9 Likes

I doubt they want to take on the costs of manufacturing a complete and providing a warranty. Total departure from their core biz - bad idea. Let them make decks and let others do whatever they want with their platform. That’s the smart way

5 Likes

Maybe so, we shall see…

I bet they are damn well considering that shit.

3 Likes

They will release an eBoard for sure - traditional longboarding is on the wane and us electric weirdos are growing.

I don’t mind the free RnD tbh, I like Loaded as a brand I think they make sick stuff. I will waiting for some more details of this. If it’s not special in anyway I’ll leave it but if it has features for us I’ll grab one

1 Like

Not sure how many people I speak for, but IMO I am not interested in an esk8 deck that can’t support pneumatic wheels.

1 Like

pneumatic wheels isn’t real skating bro

jk

6 Likes

You don’t speak for me. I love street wheels

4 Likes

same. pneumatics have too much grip and too soft a ride. personal preference though

Yeah of course. I like both but I prefer to have street wheels for street. I’m building a trampa so I can have both but I love street wheels

2 Likes

http://loadedboards.com/121.html << should be active in the morning

3 Likes

Looks like a loaded poke “maybe longer” with the tail trimmed. Screenshot_20190114-142441

2 Likes

Always good to don’t have to make a new mold ^^ I’m kidding of curse !..

2 Likes

image image

1 Like

whats the discord link?

1 Like

It’s $193 Apparently

• Wheel well flares to accommodate large wheels and promote board awareness
  • TPU-reinforced composite construction for vibration damping and durability
  • Camber for suspension and enhanced component clearance

I see no point in buying this board.

6 Likes

I fail to see what is electric specific about this board . Symmetrical board for an eskate? What is the purpose of that?

9 Likes

They are promoting this fourm and some vendors as resources. So that at least a plus. But the board is meh. Hard pass.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190115-081626_Samsung%20Internet

chrome_2019-01-15_09-53-33

Nope