Landyachtz EVO 36 Falcon 2018

Nice. Waiting on a remember caldera with @psychotiller Alta wedge enclosure so sticking with drop downs for now, though worried about double stack 12s5p 30Q clearance on thane. Haha

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a big pack for thane. Maybe route out the board to shorten the profile? Great deck and enclosure either way, I’ve got both :smile:.

Yeah. Going to try it with 107mm thane, six shooters for plan B if too tight clearance. Quad vesc either way haha!

2 Likes

need these wheels!

How will the EVO work with trampa trucks? I’ve seen reviews mention 35degree Randall’s and the trampas are 35 aren’t they? Maybe @trampa has some thoughts?

I’m stupid :stuck_out_tongue: what about a 35-40degree custom offset plate on them? They look sexy :smiley:

I’m working on the falcon enclosure, we should have something very soon.

5 Likes

The EVO is outdated. If you want a ‘Mini-EVO’ with better concave to lock you in, then get a Subsonic Talon.

https://www.subsonicskateboards.com/products/green-talon-37-blackout-longboard-deck

7 Likes

Printing here :smiley: Shoot me a pm with a price pls. I won’t get that stunning look you do so I’m tempted to buy one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would not do such funny things. The outcome is not good, since the stance would be way to high.

You might want to have a look at this beauty:

3 Likes

I would rather ask @okp! He made a jed spud with top mounted trampa trucks. To make this happen he made a custom riser pad with 35°. He should be able to answer some questions about the ride Feeling and his experience :wink:

1 Like

What is a multi positional deck?

Maybe you can Position your feet complete freely because there are no straps. aka Multi positional deck? :joy:

1 Like

risers

10chars

1 Like

Depending on wheel choice and setup you can put the deck in 3 different positions in respect to the height above ground, in total allowing to shift the deck 30mm up or down. You can fit our 83mm and 90mm urethane wheels, Gummies and pneumatics, using the same motor mount, deck and truck. All you need is a different belt and slave pulley for the wheel. The conversion from street wheels to pneumatics can be done within 10 minutes.

1 Like

what’s the flex like on the 14 and 15 ply?

side profile and a shot from underneath would be nice.

To come up next…

They can be flexy or quite stiff, depending on Plys and battery box length. Our current test board has 14 Ply and can carry 85KG riders with a bit of flex. 14, 15 and 16 Ply will be available to get started.

Half of the Evo tray is done. The fit between parts is better than in the pictures. To be continued…

7 Likes

am I dreaming or did I just wake up to a new Trampa?

Frank… you /killed/ this design. Orrsum should be a superior alternative to Evolve in every way for builders to use, everywhere.

Respect. I’ll buy an Orrsum deck the minute they’re out. :slight_smile:

What is Orrsum? First result in google is something about hosiery and underwear.