Landyachtz EVO 2019 - Evo Falcon 40" [NSFW Sexy]

The logo is all @mmaner. So fucking awesome, I love it!! sender%20skates%20full%20BLACK%20RED

8 Likes

Ah, the Venetian bearded, fang tooth vagina trap. A beautifully reserected classic. This is currently my favorite piece from your vast collection of masterpieces. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m with you on that bro.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! It is my favroite so far too if I am being honest.

I have another fabric print of it (minus the mmaner avatar), and I am probably going to put it on the another evo and do another enclosure the same way and put it up for sale. It just looks so damn right.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity. I saw there are different length of EVO decks (not the 36’’ ones)such as 39’’ 40’’ and 41’’.

What’s the difference with all those versions of length? Every couple year is different?

Where did they add/shorten the 2 inches from 39’’ to 41’’ and such?

Are the enclosures fit all of them? For example, does @Eboosted DS 39’’ EVO enclosure fit the 41’’ deck?

1 Like

The <2018 Evo 39" and the 2019 Evo Falcon 40" are compatible with the Evo enclosure found on the website

2 Likes

I got a 2012 41’’ one for 90 bucks. I measured it from tip to tip on the top of the deck. Do you think your enclosure would fit this one?

4 Likes

It looks pretyy much the same as the Evo 40" falcon

1 Like

Nice deck, love that artwork.

2 Likes

Yeah, looks all the same. Only one inch difference. I will pm you when I am ready to get this build going!

Thanks! I love it too. Now I am trying to see is there any way to flip the graphic on top and use clear grip tape or glass grit maybe.

1 Like

Lol. Gotta talk to the legend @sender for that

2 Likes

Valar Morghulis

6 Likes

this might help; Tim is the master on application (@Sender)

2 Likes

If you REALLY want one, just hit me up.

All things can be done.

4 Likes

@Bobby @topcloud Yeah definitely, @Sender is the man!

And yes, I will hit you up when I am starting to build on this deck! Love your work man!

1 Like

where do you get the design?