Landyachtz EVO 2019 - Evo Falcon 40" [NSFW Sexy]

GOD DAYUM! just like the real one. Is there a way to put that on the top side of the deck?

2 Likes

Nah - better than the real one image

11 Likes

That is the top side of the deck motha fucka!

Going to get glass frit

7 Likes

Oh my god, I want one too… Mine is on the bottom from LY, I was trying to figure out to keep that graphic on top. There is the solution.

2 Likes

Hell yeah this is the solution! Give me a week and you will see the best looking Evo for esk8 anywhere (subjectively, I may be biased :joy:) it is getting a green Carbon Fiber skinned @bigben evo enclosure to top it off. Should be of the chizzle!

9 Likes

Hell yeah, can’t wait to see it, I might need to send mine your way lol.

2 Likes

Just LMK! :wink:

4 Likes

This is genius at its finest . bamfd

2 Likes

You making an enclosure for one of these?!

You are a god among men!!!

2 Likes

image image Yep, here it is in black.

13 Likes

@bigben Where’d you get that enclosure? looks amazing.

He makes and sells them

3 Likes

I’m waiting to receive that board the next Wednesday :smiley:

I’m going to mount it with TB218 and 6" wheels!

1 Like

Grrrrrr. Seeing all of these makes me wish I had the bank account to get one with an enclosure. That deck swap I wanna do sounds awfully enticing. Smack in some bigger batteries and boom.

They are actually a steal at $135 out the door at muirskate, shipping included! I saw them in stock and two days later they were out of stock. They recently restocked and that is when I got mine. Unfortunately they also said they were out of stock again. Scott mentioned all the Esk8 guys were buying em up lol

Alrighty. Once I get the money I’ll pull the trigger. Damn this forum :wink:

I love my new evo so much!!! I went and bought another one! There is a site where they have them going for $113 shipped !!! Warehouseskateboards.com My first from muirskate was 135

1 Like

Oh yeah, I finished that board, forgot to post here

20190409_152043

20190409_152025

20190407_160124

20190409_152130

And here is the @bigben Evo enclosure skinned in green CF with a Sender Skates logo (thanks @mmaner). Ben’s enclosures are the best, and I highly recommend them. They are brick shit houses without the CF, it just adds some coolness.

20190421_165723

19 Likes

That logo is a work of art. Just oozes quality which it should judging by the products it represents my friend. Beautiful work as usual.

2 Likes