Landyachtz $100 mystery box

They are essentially a surfboard on wheels, they are tall and usually heavy with poor clearance for larger wheels,the tail is useless for kick tail maneuvers etc

I’m sure they have their merits which I either don’t know about or am too unskilled to work with and I do have one, a Sector 9 which even has a W concave but has convinced me I don’t want any more

Not so stable and look ugly imho :stuck_out_tongue:

plus + everything banjax said

@Blitz @banjaxxed

This is my favorite cruising/ carving board I’ve ever ridden. I own roughly 25 unpowered completes and have ridden countless more.

https://gordonandsmith.com/collections/skateboards/products/38-fibreflex-pintail

What did i miss? Why do you think you’re getting all pintails

2 Likes

Because it is an option and they probably don’t sell as well and they might have more stock of it?

4 Likes

Probably be an evo flytrap, perhaps a carbon evo, a tugboat and maybe a woolfshark?

3 Likes

Cut them all up. Make a bench

2 Likes

I might have to make some new shelves.

3 Likes

wolfsharks make great boards, at least the older models

2 Likes

Pintails are a very impractical design that wastes a lot of space for no functionality.

Anyone got any tracking for their order??

I’m thinking about grabbing one of those

No tracking and I ordered Thursday evening. Hoping for tomorrow or Wednesday

Mine’s international and it mentioned tracking will be sent 3-4 days after order.

I got tracking url yesterday, ordered on Saturday

Unboxing pictures please gentlefolk

Dafuq landyachtz

Like you need more landyachtz stuff???

1 Like

Haha couldn’t resist, to open the mystery box make me feel like a little kid on Christmas again. Will arrive tomorrow according to UPS

4 Likes

Post here with pics!

1 Like