Landyachtz $100 mystery box

UE is a different story. 50$ shipping + 50€ customs for something you’re not even sure to like…

Screw that, I’m buying it for me! I’m gonna open this shit on that way into my house…not even gonna wait that long!

6 Likes

It’s saying $89 shipping for me to mainland UK…

Almost double the price!

I paid $42 shipping for 2 boxes yesterday?

1 Like

Wow that’s pretty good

They’ve definitely upped their shipping prices. Shoulda gone with the 4 boxes like I had in the cart originally…

3 Likes

I know I saw your posts above and gutted I missed in sharing the postage! @bigben

I can’t wait for my box. Paid 109 shipping to CA. Hope everyone posts their boxes here so we can compare. :stuck_out_tongue:

this is all pretty convenient I’m in Amersfoort but my brother is in Delft and my father works in Almelo :thinking:

*oops ran out of trucks in the first 24 hours! Boxes will now come with 2 sets of wheels!!! :disappointed_relieved:

Hmm, I’ll be backing off then. Schipping has doubled and no trucks. I wasn’t interested in the wheels.

And the price has now gone up to $125…

I had to threaten my card with a pair of scissors, shipping of $100 is more realistic for the weight.

I wish tiny hawgs & pintails on all who pulled the trigger :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That’s just Canadian pricing. The website defaults to that for some reason.

1 Like

When pintails were mentioned my heart sank… I will let you know whichever way the cookie crumbles. When they say shortboards, that’s the mini cruisers right or do they do trick decks?

You should always pay taxes. The only thing that changes is whether you pay them at the post office or at the seller.

A pintail is an unlucky possibility but unlikely to get 4 of them! cruisers and mini cruisers, some DH/FR, AFAIK no trick decks. Did they remove the long deck/short deck statement? No such thing as a short(mini) pintail

They have changed it! 4 pintails for me it is…

3 Likes

But think of all the shwag you will be decked out like a sponsored rider ( on pintails :joy:)

3 Likes

You ordered early, so probably already packed up. If there would have been a dinghy in there or a downhill deck, I would have been happy. But with 2 wheel sets and the new shipping it’s not worth it for me imo. Maybe I’ll check out the Bustin boards one, seems like a good deal to me.

Whys everyone hate on pintails? I love cruising on a pintail that’s not e powered.

1 Like