Koowheel thread

Vesc 6 swap that mofo

Haha :joy:. I will give it one last change before I throw that esc out from the window.

Hi - I did something similar in terms of upgrading the battery pack from the stock 20 x 18650 cells (5.5Ah) to a 30 x 18650 pack (10p3s). I ended up mounting the new battery just above the stock battery holder - pic and video below

Youtube how-to video I made:

Youtube how-to video I made:

1 Like

Hello i just bought a koowheel longboard. I received it and tried it. the board works but when I charge it, the load works for 50 min (red led), then starts to flash quickly then it turns blue, Its the koowheel d3m 2.5 gen with the batterie 4 pin Have you ever had this problem ? Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum. Is it dead at that point? 50 minutes straight riding is quite a while.

Thanks you the board is not dead It works well but it does not have much autonomy I have the impression that it does not fully charge

and it’s not 50min of riding, it’s 50min of waiting for loading the battery I’m doing about 3km and the remote control battery indicator turns red

Got me confused as hell bro.

is it possible to change the connectors (battery, motherboard and charger) with xt90? will it work? could I recharge my battery directly without going through the motherboard? Retouche de photos_y8pqdl

Oh boy… just keep red to red, black on black… you can add any connections you want.