Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

Haha no. I spend 3 hours doing my hair in front of different shape mirrors every morning to ensure I get the whole picture

3 Likes

3 am in Vegas…should be getting pretty messy by now…haha

Envy :rage:

3 Likes

The hangover is real

Rolling shot

11 Likes

fxxk all y’all

8 Likes

I spent a week on Moorea a while back. Hands down the coolest place I have ever been. I wouldn’t be too jealous of Vegas.

1 Like

Semi on topic. I missed the tunnel run and strip ride because I was stuck soldering shit together in my… suite bathroom at the Venetian (oasis sold out).

Sorry, doesn’t sound as bad as I thought it was at the time… The struggle was real. image image

12 Likes

The dilemna: Puppies or Las Vegas?

5 Likes

Yeah I am not complaining, it’s just that It would be nice to ride with other people for a change and see all those dope looking boards for real.

Is it where you shot that black tip shark?

2 Likes

You know what the worst part of all of this is? I just got back from Vegas this morning, cause I played in a baseball tournament there. I couldn’t go to the esk8 event though cause when your 15, your parents most likely won’t say yes to “ hey mom, dad, can I go hang out with my middle age friends that I met online?”

8 Likes

Oh, I think should ALL complain about missing out on this one.

And yes, I took about 100 pics of those black tips at Motu Ahi. They were everywhere. It was awesome.

1 Like

actual :joy: :joy:

if we ever made an esk8 calendar to fund a charity or something, this pic has to be in there somewhere :slight_smile: so stoked

2 Likes

@sender

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

14 Likes

Build like you don’t have a budget Ride like you’ve never come off Battery up like they never explode Go hard or go home Viva Las Vegas

5 Likes

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

15 Likes

im liking the race shot with of me with beer in hand!

9 Likes

Hah! I thought that was your remote :grin:

1 Like

If it runs empty…things grind to a half

2 Likes

That’s why you always should get an 8pac minimum!

2 Likes

I’m all for the spirit of getting out there and riding, but I honestly can’t say I think it’s a good idea to deal with lead and fumes all over the bathroom…

4 Likes