Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

they should do the renegades thing in new york on the same weekend

2 Likes

No matter where it happens, I will be there next year or whatever. My wife already knows that I can’t miss out again!

But New York would be sweet because she has some family up there

5 Likes

Yeah a renagade in NYC would be awesome.

4 Likes

No crashes :+1:

5 Likes

that strip ride was stressful but worth it.

20181020_225821

6 Likes

Give me a years notice and I might plan to make it lol.

1 Like

I’m with @Sender and @mmaner. Fuck you guys. I hate missing out! :wink:

5 Likes

20181021_144856

We had a mini Vegas in Weymouth UK. “Weygas?”

19 Likes

Wow Brent, you really caught the atmosphere and bright lights of the “event”… Where the the pictures of the debaucherous time we had down on the strip??

9 Likes

Oh yeah. Hard to dodge two other riders on those 3m wide paths.

20181021_144913 Two sugars in my coffee, living on the edge.

13 Likes

The broadway bomb is the third weekend in October every year which this year just so happens to be the same as the Vegas esk8 event so I don’t think they would do that. But I would love a NYC esk8 event as that is just a hour train ride for me.

1 Like

Send Lawyers Guns and Money…

1 Like

My cousins wedding had me out of this months ago. It sucked. Vegas next year…

“Weygas” lol. Reminds me of senior year in high school: all the cool kids were going to Cancun for spring break. Those of us who couldn’t swing an international vacation in high school had FOMO hard. So this kid named Connor threw a party at his parents mansion instead. Dubbed “Con-cun.” He hired a stripper. It was epic!

2 Likes

just not vegas lol

3 Likes

which one are you?

I’m behind the camera

1 Like

Not Vegas that is for sure. :sob: I don’t even want to look at the pictures of the event and prefer to imagine that it was as sad as a bunch of pensioners playing slot machines on Fremont street.

Obviously that’s the jealousy speaking, it has a mind of its own. I am sure they had a blast.

2 Likes

The shadow…lol :sunglasses:

Ghosting…

My beauty cannot be contained on an image. The camera simply explodes. It’s cost me a fortune over the years

2 Likes

You making battery’s again?

I suppose you got rid of all the mirrors in the house? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses: