Is Kevin Dark Around?

I can’t walk anymore. Not after esk8. If I don’t have an esk8 I use a LimeBike now. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, I am alive…

Sorry I have not been in touch, I have in fact been away with the family this half term…

Aaron, I’m sorry I’ve not replied to your messages. I know you’ve been waiting for a long time for these two batteries, made longer by having to wait for those BMS’ to arrive from China!.. However, I’m back home tomorrow and should be able to swap the BMS’ over and get them out to you :+1:

Unfortunately I have a ridiculous backlog of 40+ batteries to build! A product of mistakenly taking on too many orders, too quickly, (my bad), coupled with my real work getting more demanding, not to mention my wife! :confused: So not only am I getting it in the ear from you my friend but many of the other people anxious for their new batteries…

I can but apologise for my mistake, please rest assured I’m doing my best and going as quick as life will allow…

Aaron your packs should be ready by Monday at the latest :+1:

12 Likes

I bow down oh dark one :wink:

Thank you.

4 Likes

Lol

I’m really sorry about your wait mate…

2 Likes

So, you’re a hunter, eh?

2 Likes

Can confirm Kevin will come through with your battery and is a great guy, he just wants to make everyone happy by not saying no :slight_smile:

There was an issue with shipping a battery to me in Australia and it ended up costing Kevin to refund the whole amount even though I said I’d share the loss in shipping.

3 Likes

Hi Kevin, any news on the battery’s, you did advise Monday latest and was just looking for an update.

3 Likes

Bro, you will be added to blacklisted customer list and no one will want to do any business with you…

??? Why. I’m just asking for an update ???

4 Likes

Try figure out urself :wink:

Am I missing something? Why would this guy be added to blacklisted customer list (if such a thing truly exists)…dude told him it would be ready Monday at the latest, it’s now over 5 days beyond the expectation he set…? He paid in Jan…seems like he’s been plenty patient to me.

7 Likes

Don’t mind him. He’s on the spectrum.

3 Likes

This type of thing should be communicated through private channels, not in public bashing the person.

@treenutter Moderators can agree on this I guess :wink:

1 Like

Flag wars!! Woohoo

1 Like

Any vendor inquiries or complaints should be made directly with said vendor and not posted in public threads.

You may use PM’s, email or any other form of private communication.