Is Kevin Dark Around?

@darkkevind Bro… A response would be greatly appreciated regarding the batteries!?

U send him a PM?

Kids have been off school this week, he could be away on holiday

How long has it been?

He was active 17 hours ago… last post…

1 Like

Last response was the 21st of may, sent multiple messages since… has truly gone “Dark”

1 Like

I think he is very busy with everything. Building battery’s is not his job… when do you have send him a message?

Btw: Please be patient! I hate that everyone always wants their parts immediately. Everyone always gives the best of themselves.

3 Likes

What @pjotr47 said

His last public response was may 27th, summary shows last response whether pm or not… 17 hours ago.

Patience Padawan.

4 Likes

time to charge your battery dude

4 Likes

Ill be honest, i have had messages telling me they are 97% complete and they would be shipped on a particular date.

I have been very patient, always have been, i paid for these 2x 12s4p in January. Just a simple update is all i need :slight_smile:

I also have Hummies V4 hubs bubbling away since June 2017.

3 Likes

Ok, so in the future please start the thread with that. Not is he alive.

3 Likes

Hit him up on Facebook I see him post on there just about every day in one of the esk8 groups

4 Likes

i have hit him up on Facebook, instagram and here… nothing…

2 Likes

That is more information, I know he will work on you’re packs.

I know that building battery’s take much time to build them good. I made also battery packs and it cost so much time. More time than the most people think. :wink:

1 Like

Apologies dude, kinda see how that could come across… :confused:

1 Like

Yea i appreciate that. just a response is all i ask, especially when its been viewed.

1 Like

I would charge the battery if i had one :wink:

That’s not the battery he’s talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Walking is such a chore now a days… Eskate life made me forget what it was to walk!

2 Likes

Thanks for the change of title whom ever it may be :slight_smile: