I screwed up and bought a Flipsky...now what?

But it does. The answer to how you do it is literally in the first reply by @AlanZhou LOL

whoah there

2 Likes

if you want this to go bad i will help you do so.

maybe if you were smart enough to use the search bar your would have found your answer

and apparently dumb enough to think one esc can do 4wd

where do you see i say one esc can handle 4wd?

who ever said this?

1 Like

Well do what you feel, donā€™t expect people to help if you cant help yourself.i searched flipsky 4wd and found tons of info including people that have used them and pictures. believe what you want, my dumbass knows how to research before making false assumptions :v:t3:

9 Likes

atleast i am a dumbass and i know the ā€œbasicsā€ of vesc

4 Likes

Makes post asking for help. Receives help. Gets mad and insults people. Win???

9 Likes

nobody wants to even answer these simple questions in the first place :joy:

1 Like

To be fair. The 3rd post was thisā€¦

After asking for help when help is obviously needed I would get pissed in return too. This dumbshit high school bully attitude is getting old around here.

6 Likes

Are you really this fucking pathetic dude? You should knock it off already. Or does it make you feel better picking on someone asking for help?

5 Likes

nah im just mad at the fact he called all the people who were helping him dumbasses

^since he called me one im gonna be like one for a sec.

1 Like

@SeanHacker

i answered him queston if you check post 1

Yep. I can read. The 3rd post here was from you being a total dickhead with no morals at all. Iā€™d get pretty salty too. Give the noobs a break already.

3 Likes

it was a joke and he oviously understood it

^his post right after i posted

i was not being pathetic until he called everyone helping him a dumbass

He passed up your comment up and took the moral high ground which is what anyone with a basic 4th grade intellect would do.

2 Likes

am i supposed to add a thousand laughing faces to symbolize that i was joking?

He didnā€™t call everyone a dumbass. He called @Bobby a dumbass. Fortunately I can read pretty well dude. :wink:

No need to play Captain Save a Hoe here. I have faith in @Bobby that he can take care of himself pretty well as far as Iā€™ve seen. The gang up shit looks ridiculous.

5 Likes

I hate to buzz in, but why is there always a heated argument at the beginning of each month

3 Likes

also said thisā€¦ i never said one esc could support 4wd.