I need 1 or 2 VESC shipping to Italy

I need 1 or 2 b. shipping Italy at a good price

I’m sorry, whaat?

2 Likes

What does this even mean dude?

1 Like

I’m sooo confused :joy::joy: wtf

He needs one or two boards shipped to Italy for a good price.

1 Like

Ohh!

eskating.eu @fottaz That’s your best bet unless you are looking for something used.

1 Like

board ≠ deck ≠ b.

A deck is a piece of wood, a board is a deck plus trucks and wheels and, around here, motors and batteries and controllers.

A b. is ?? @leo help us

1 Like

my english is not good i need VESC VESC VESC ahahahah

Seriously, ROFL. b. = VESC, who would have thought.

1 Like

shitty translator vesc =B sorry as you are careful guys I will try not to make more mistakes ahahaha

Don’t waste your time looking for stuff outside Italy when you have a great supplier in that country… Eskating ! The owner is Alberto Ferrer, contact him, he may be able to get you the VESC you need. Not only that but complete e-boards, 100 mm wheels, trucks, pulleys, remotes, and dozens of accesories just there in your own country.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m already your client

1 Like

Just love this community, and how you are supporting me is a wonderful thing for me. Really <3 @BoostedBuilder you too man!

3 Likes

Ciao Leo :slight_smile: sono Alberto di Eskating.eu

Contattami pure via email [email protected] o qui in privato, per qualsiasi cosa!

2 Likes

I’m based in San Bonifacio, Verona!

2 Likes

Do you have an actual store there in wich i can enter, or is it online shop only?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sure, and since I’m going to explode in the current workspace (I’m very full of things and no more space available :D), I’m going to move to a new location soon, I’m getting ready with Eskating to get a new workspace and lots of things, and I would appreciate a lot if all esk8ers near Verona will visit me there! can’t wait, I’m so excited about the new opportunities that the new location will gives to Eskating. Now I’m based into 1 bedroom transformed into a workspace, and I would still be glad to welcome you here anyway :smile:

Alberto

4 Likes

You are welcome Alberto. Always supporting a good company like yours. Size doesn’t matter when you provide great quality, superb service, are organized and world class. Keep the good work. :+1::grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks again!! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Alberto n1