I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

hi i am sorry but i have been looking but i have so many questions which i cant find the answer to therefore i ask

food

1 Like

I’d determine the nutritional value by method of burning.

2 Likes

turmeric => yellow

but you’re right

2 Likes

Ahh, that stuff. I once spilled it all across the kitchen. Gets into all crevasses, just like sand at the beach.

2 Likes

I prefer eating it, but to each his own.

1 Like

this is a esk8 website right?

keeping this thread on topic is not the easiest thing. I’ll stop sharing my dinner pictures in a sec. I can see that it might be considered a bit off topic.

3 Likes

It was all on topic. Nutritional value was a metaphor for the amp draw required to reach the max watt of your hub motors at a particular voltage.

White balance referred to getting a pack that can meet those requirements with a margin as to not surpass its limits. By deduction, you can figure out if those Chinese packs are sufficient to reach max. performance.

3 Likes

I think you should just buy a meepo. Feel free to mark as solved

7 Likes

LOL :joy: 10char

2 Likes

Wait what’s food? someone can tell me what the best food is?

Am I compatible with food

Instructions unclear: searched google and ended up on #$@tube

dont worry for me its better than being battered by you about everything i say

use the search function gaddamnit! It’s all there!!!

2 Likes

I mean honestly at this point I don’t think anyone has been unreasonable, we’re not being mean, it’s just mildly amusing / funny now…

The resources are all here

Maybe he doesn’t know the terminology. Those are called batteries. Specifically they are called lipos. There, now you can search.

2 Likes

Good tip. I’ll stop now.

3 Likes

dont worry i was joking too

dont tell me the food is the vesc and the plate is the search bar

1 Like