HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

Why do you sound angry Ben ? The reason I am not putting out price yet is that I want to be responsible here and I don’t want to throw out a number out of thin air. I never wanted this deck to be expensive piece of art that sits in a museum. To come up with what I think would be affordable price there is no room for mistakes on my part. Just as I wrote a few post earlier I need to sit down with CNC guys upcoming week to know their minimum order quantity as well as I need to pin down other details. So please allow me to do my thing here.

9 Likes

Sorry, that may have come across badly. No offence meant! It looks like a really stunning product and a lot of people will want it but I have a suspicion that not everyone has an understanding of what something like this will cost to produce. Please accept my humblest apologies and I will wait with PATIENCE to see the progression! Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for understanding !!

What you see on images is our third and latest prototype, so I don’t know what you mean by saying if I ever actually made one. We have been working on this project in our spare time for over a year now and I decided to show what we have come up with as I really like the end result.

I’ll send you PM !

Think he’s referring to masterchos old work

1 Like

I remember his project and it is awesome as well but if I am correct he never finished making one …just to be clear I never took this idea from him, I started working on my project a bit earlier here:

3 Likes

I remember talking to u about it then too, it would be all good either way since maatercho gave up on it, anyways Ill pm you my other questions

2 Likes

I wasn’t making any accusations…just an observation and curious if mastercho ever made one. Maybe it could help with testing

And to be clear I love the design and would love to buy one from you

2 Likes

I’d be in for 1 depending on price

Any new info?

3 Likes

2nd the more info request!!

3 Likes

Im interested!

I’m down as well

Nice looking deck. I wonder how much does it flex though.

I also have interest depending on price and shipping costs

How thick is the lid? And it’s is all carbon fiber? And is it rigid to the point it is not perceived as being a lid?

I as well would be interested, depending on price and shipping

Could you provide the price and shipping fee to taiwan

Guys sorry for silence but I am busy AF with this project. Stay tuned update is coming soon!

9 Likes

is it possible to get it without the logo on the lid?

nothing against your logo, it looks great, i just prefer blank. awesome job!

1 Like