HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

the last thing I need is another deck…

but i’ll take one if I don’t get my pants pulled down over the bread and honey…

What is your MOQ? you might get more support if you involve the community rather than keep everything on the QT

Nice board! I have another idea for the button: if you leave enough counter sink around the button you could hide the whole thing under the tape. There might be just enough flex in the tape to depress the button.

Are there holes in the enclosure for the motor wires

1 Like

I would prefer no holes predrilled other than truck You could need 1-10 holes depending on setup, I would want to just drill what I need

4 Likes

Exactly, more options this way.

yeah likewise… keep it sealed up :thumbsup:

@NAF any updates?

Guys quick update on DIMENSIONS:

We wanted the enclosure to be as wide as possible to be able to fit also other battery setups than only regular 2 row layouts. Basically with the BMS on top you should be able to fit anything from 10s4p to 12s4p. The depth is 32mm. Please bare in mind there are hinges inside enclosure and small button mount, which take up very little space but may obstruct your layout. You can of course freely use space around the button mount as well as space between hinges.

9 Likes

Diggin it big time!

What about the flex… is there any or is it super stiff?

The way I would describe the deck is that it feels very similar to JET POTATO or JET SPUD. With such big enclosure you obviously can’t have any flex in the middle section…but it is not as stiff as pure carbon fiber decks. With all wooden core this deck dampens vibrations really nice.

1 Like

It’s probably too late for this iteration and this is something more of a personal preference. But if the lid was positioned towards the rear instead of the front, would allow for a binding, it still might be possible I don’t know and I don’t know the structural impact of moving the lid

2 Likes

What is it going to cost me to sell completes using this deck :wink: Perhaps its time to mass produce a bigger brother to the Banshee.

This is awesome!!

I’m currently working on the enclouse of my first build with a Jet Spud and this is insane, might consider a swap when you release it.

6 Likes

I had the same exact idea with the bonnet ball lock, got 2 cheap from china

5 Likes

Wow, that looks great. Im also in if the price is right.

1 Like

If shipping to france i’m in (depends the price of course)

1 Like

Very nice product like to see a price :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m also in if the price is right

1 Like

@NAF So what is the proposed price or is it too soon to give even a rough idea? A lot of people have asked this same question. Let em know the price or let em know why you can’t say?

2 Likes

Didn’t @MasterCho have a design very similar to this? Did you ever actually make one