Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Making a one off design is a lot of work so it’s not normally financially viable. Plus I really need a deck in my possession to get it right.

3 Likes

That’s understandable, Is there somewhere I could find all the board models that you could do enclosures for ? (I mean the ones that you already “know” or have a previous template for)

So for the landyachtz i have the 9two5. Switchblade 36, evo 39/falcon 40, also the loaded Tesseract, Bkb Tayto, earthwing supermodel, Hummie deck and am making one for the Red Ember 44. There are others I’ve probably forgotten!

3 Likes

oh noes… Not another one lol. But I might be saved! Some frantic clicking reveals a black drop deck

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/completes/11371/Earthwing-Drop-Platform-SuperModel-Longboard-Custom-Complete

While the one I have sitting in my build pipeline is red and white with no drop

I might get away this time!

1 Like

OK, now you said 40 falcon, I looked it up, the deck looks awesome and I saw a guy rocking the 107mm with it and it looks daaaaamn good (and I got a set of these that I am gonna use in this build) The hardest thing is going to be able to find one in europe because after looking rapidly didn’t saw anything…

1 Like

Bioboards has them

So does sickboards, but it’s more expensive there.

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! prices are more or less the same, I’ll have to see how much it ends being with shipment. @bigben instead of parasiting the thread, I’ll PM you about the enclosure if I get the board :smiley:

EDIT : how much of a difference does 4 inches have on the ride ? cause I can get a 36" version way cheaper so … (plus the 36" is red)

1 Like

I have a falcon. If you are coming from a bigger deck it might feel small (stance) otherwise its fine at least for me. Hummie and evo are big decks.

20190416_021918

4 Likes

Nah you can do better

6 Likes

I have to agree…

5 Likes

Hey @bigben . any tips on patching holes in your enclosure? I need to fix 3 holes that are about 1cm square.

1 Like

What have you done? Impact or intentional??

Intentional. It’s a loopkey, charge plug xt60 and led push button.

1 Like

You could fibreglass from the back. Let it cure. Then use car body filler on the front side. Rub down and paint the whole enclosure?

1 Like

Yeah I might go that way… How much was a new enclosure from you?

1 Like

£50. But I’m busy at the moment so it wouldn’t be immediate turn around… (real life getting in the way)

2 Likes

No worries, I understand. I’ll post some repair pics later if I don’t totally fuck it up :+1:

1 Like

Or this, image

5 Likes

@L3chef fill it then skin it in CF or a colored FG to match your build.

2 Likes