Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Awaiting the answer … hoping for the hummie :kissing_heart: a “spare” enclosure also ?-)

I’ve got a new double stack enclosure that I don’t need anymore…

How much?

10char

EDIT: Oh enclosure I thought it was a double cutout deck

The enclosures I make to order. I definitely have a used one but might be able to make another before I come back next week?

Wow super !!!

… a used one is no problem for me, if the price is soft. :wink: A spraycan or the airbrush and i think i can make it look better then #new :space_invader: if time lets me.

New is nice if you got the time. Don’t want to steal ur time in such short notice.

@XplorerBE If you are driving over to Blankenb, let me know, you can take my 44 with you to Ben (enclosure making… he gets his but way later). Due to work we were not able to meet yet.

I prefer it to be shipped. Have to work al week.

1 Like

I have a used gloss one without wire channel on the end. It had been drilled for inserts and used for a bit. image This one.

1 Like

The used enclosure: sold !-)

You wouldn’t have some spare inserts lying around ?-)

1 Like

20190306_160706

20190306_161507

20190306_161524

Here’s the available space after stuffing 12s4p Sanyo 20700’s on a single cutout hummie, if anyone’s interested

8 Likes

OMG Ben! Awesome job!! Thanks man! 20190309_231555~2

12 Likes

20190314_002241

Top notch ! Super service ! Thx a lot !-)

6 Likes

Gave it a 2K clear coat, now it shines!20190409_212724 20190409_212702

11 Likes

Hi everyone, haven’t been around here for quite a long time, I was on Hummie’s thread about those decks and I understood you still had a few spares, is it true ? If yes how much do you sell them, and how much for shipping to France ? Also looking for one of your enclosures to go with it :slight_smile:

Merde. I’m in France now! But I have no decks left. The enclosures I make to order. We may be getting more decks but it will be a while. Currently I have some BKB Taytos and I make enclosures for them and I have a landyachtz switchblade 36 and enclosure. (All new)

2 Likes

uh too bad :confused: I think I’m going to wait because I wanted Hummie’s deck for the “hole” on the bottom of it, to provide an easier build. It’s gonna be my first build so I thought it would help. Plus the BKB is way too short for my riding style and I’m pretty sure that this landyachtz deck is far more expensive than Hummie’s one … If you had a price and a pic for the landyachtz (and enclosure) it would be very appreciated :smiley:

IMG_6047 IMG_6048IMG_6021 IMG_6052 IMG_6053 Here’s a few photos to give you an idea. And here’s the deck.

I could do the deck for £140 and the enclosure £45.

2 Likes

With 12s4p singlestack enclosure I wouldn’t call the hummie deck an easy build.

Its a very very tight fit. Needs special small bms and you really need to nail the layout of charging port and on/off switch - charging plug and on/off switch in my build are not just randomly placed, it was simply the only possibility. In my case with the unity you have to deal with the motor to unity adapter plugs, short unity motor leads and I had to cut the cable tail short to even fit the truckplates of torqueboards direct drive… so a little bit of dremeling on bens awesome enclosure was needed. Turned out great though!

Maybe the switchblade is the better option for your first board.

20190416_021459

13 Likes

Its beautiful man !

1 Like

Thanks for the info In the end I’m planning on just buying a lot of cells and make my own battery packs to suit my needs because it seems pretty easy to me (I’ve got basic engineering and 3d printing knowledge so it’s okay, I will find out how to do in time needed). But the thing is that I don’t really like the design of the Switchblade… even if Ben has it on a very nice price (it’s the lowest I could find on the internet btw) @bigben would you be able to make an enclosure for a 35" landyachtz Battle axe ? (for exemple, 'cause i didn’t know this brand and the design is sick)