Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I wanna see this

1 Like

my arse hurts right now, was cruising more around 31~ most of the time

Turns out -60 per esc was too strong and thanes slipped, my weight also contributed to the wheels slipping as I’m only 115lbs

I’ll upload the full vid.

10 Likes

And then my deck snapped afterward’s on the Manhattan bridge… Causing me to miss the enertion group ride…

IMG_20190803_150249 IMG_20190803_150735 IMG_20190803_162608

I’m making a guess that the torque of the hubs contributed to the deck cracking

1 Like

Around when can we expect delivery?

wth… you might be wolverine. Please only use your powers for good.

3 Likes

when we reach about 50 deck orders here then I can order.

Alan: “im fine… … no im fine…” dusting knees off and theres not even dust there. what the hell. I don’t even ride in shorts.

(the blue slime coming out of the bearings is too-thin grease. they’re great bearings if only the grease weren’t so thin)

2 Likes

Can’t believe you walked away like nothing happened :grinning:

1 Like

We all wanna know the secret on how you just walked away :joy:

1 Like

How about cleaning the bearings with alcohol and replacing the grease with bones speed cream?

Taking the seals off I found delicate work and easy to slightly bend them. With c-clip tool u can get to that big inner bearing seal but the outer…next design won’t have so much lip covering the bearing so u can pull the seal there too. Maybe u could just clean it well and jam grease in through the seal crack. If you could seal around the bearing somehow and force the grease through be easiest and no seal damage If only had the perfect grease gun tip

If u send ur motors back sometime for bearings I can alter the bell so u can get to the outer bearing seal in the future

1 Like

were at 10 decks. 1/5th there. ill update on the fifths.

1 Like

This is not with the DS enclosure from Bigben, no?

not double ;…regular from ben

I can still make the DS enclosure if you need?

2 Likes

How much will that cost?

1 Like

That would be awesome, price difference indeed?

as I understand ben it’s the same cost. just write the details on the google form of what you want.

2 Likes

Sweet, What value do you put on the package? For customs.

what value do you want me to put? post it on the google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/viewform?edit_requested=true

How do i place an order for both the deck and enclosure?