Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I can still make the DS enclosure if you need?

2 Likes

How much will that cost?

1 Like

That would be awesome, price difference indeed?

as I understand ben itā€™s the same cost. just write the details on the google form of what you want.

2 Likes

Sweet, What value do you put on the package? For customs.

what value do you want me to put? post it on the google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/viewform?edit_requested=true

How do i place an order for both the deck and enclosure?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/edit#responses

@AlanZhou can you please put this link at the top of the thread I cant.

weā€™re only at 14 orders. taking longer than before. I can probably make it happen when we get to 30

2 Likes

@Hummie

questionā€¦ so from scrubbing other threads on this a 12s4p fits perfect. thisguy long ago expressed a desire to do a 5pā€¦which would be a double stack and thus require a custom enclosure of some sort right? so whether I was interested in a 5p (why not 6p lol) would you say a double stack protruding out of the integrated area would be the equivalent to a single stack on any ā€œregularā€ non integrated board?

im on the fenceā€¦ Im semi close to building a 6p AT board , top mount is the current planā€¦ but im not happy with running all the wires to box unless I rear mount the vesc to keep it even more clean IMOā€¦ #offtopic but not. thx lemme know

Ben will do the double stack enclosure for the same cost. just be sure to state thatā€™s what you want on the google form

for some reason I cant edit the top of this thread to erase my long ramble and get us to the point instead. if anyone can erase it please do. Just want the link up there.

Site doesnā€™t allow it

I added post 2268 though.

1 Like

Can someone link their recommended battery and (v)ESC for the deck/enclosure

1 Like

I need to pick up a battery for the hummie deck, can anyone please recommend a good size, brand, or maker? Cheers!

Well that is a subjective question but right at the top it states it can handle a 12s4p if your looking for a low profile stealth build which itā€™s plenty of power and range for most people on thaneā€¦ Vesc options are unity or focbox if you can find em (I have a few for sale) or flipskyā€¦ Thereā€™s some other options but those would be the go toā€™s

Otherwise double stack for crazy range on pnuemis! I can also build if need be.

2 Likes

psycho makes an enclosure bespoke to this deck.

https://psychotiller.com/collections/enclosures/products/psychos-arc-v2

iā€™ve used this with a 12s4p flat pack with great results.

if you canā€™t find a battery, PM me, we can discuss.

all of these configurations will work / fit in hummie deck:

10S

12S

@donta42

5 Likes

@Hummie Hey what is the exact size of the cut out area?

43bd70df82807f5242eb676d6a0e0eea73a995db

Thanks

That is an older version and not black stained bottom and a bit narrower hole but these days 145 x 13 x 585 is the hole and black stained bottom Hummiemotors.com u can get to the Google form.

2 Likes

im assuming/hoping youre gonna do a ā€œlast callā€ before you close the GB for the decks/enclosures? Im tight on cash at this exact moment but hopefully wont be when it happensā€¦ also hoping the closing of the campaign flips all those people back into this GB right? =)

thx

1 Like

I will say something to get last stragglers at the end yes

1 Like