Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

wth… you might be wolverine. Please only use your powers for good.

3 Likes

when we reach about 50 deck orders here then I can order.

Alan: “im fine… … no im fine…” dusting knees off and theres not even dust there. what the hell. I don’t even ride in shorts.

(the blue slime coming out of the bearings is too-thin grease. they’re great bearings if only the grease weren’t so thin)

2 Likes

Can’t believe you walked away like nothing happened :grinning:

1 Like

We all wanna know the secret on how you just walked away :joy:

1 Like

How about cleaning the bearings with alcohol and replacing the grease with bones speed cream?

Taking the seals off I found delicate work and easy to slightly bend them. With c-clip tool u can get to that big inner bearing seal but the outer…next design won’t have so much lip covering the bearing so u can pull the seal there too. Maybe u could just clean it well and jam grease in through the seal crack. If you could seal around the bearing somehow and force the grease through be easiest and no seal damage If only had the perfect grease gun tip

If u send ur motors back sometime for bearings I can alter the bell so u can get to the outer bearing seal in the future

1 Like

were at 10 decks. 1/5th there. ill update on the fifths.

1 Like

This is not with the DS enclosure from Bigben, no?

not double ;…regular from ben

I can still make the DS enclosure if you need?

2 Likes

How much will that cost?

1 Like

That would be awesome, price difference indeed?

as I understand ben it’s the same cost. just write the details on the google form of what you want.

2 Likes

Sweet, What value do you put on the package? For customs.

what value do you want me to put? post it on the google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/viewform?edit_requested=true

How do i place an order for both the deck and enclosure?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_D4yxPZa1wwWJqtKHr8ARRSxYBYKYWHVi0wDs7Ti1q8/edit#responses

@AlanZhou can you please put this link at the top of the thread I cant.

we’re only at 14 orders. taking longer than before. I can probably make it happen when we get to 30

2 Likes

@Hummie

question… so from scrubbing other threads on this a 12s4p fits perfect. thisguy long ago expressed a desire to do a 5p…which would be a double stack and thus require a custom enclosure of some sort right? so whether I was interested in a 5p (why not 6p lol) would you say a double stack protruding out of the integrated area would be the equivalent to a single stack on any “regular” non integrated board?

im on the fence… Im semi close to building a 6p AT board , top mount is the current plan… but im not happy with running all the wires to box unless I rear mount the vesc to keep it even more clean IMO… #offtopic but not. thx lemme know

Ben will do the double stack enclosure for the same cost. just be sure to state that’s what you want on the google form

for some reason I cant edit the top of this thread to erase my long ramble and get us to the point instead. if anyone can erase it please do. Just want the link up there.

Site doesn’t allow it