Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

What is the thicknesss of the deck? I’ve tried to find it in a post but couldn’t, I’m starting to mesure up for hardware.

Ready to ship next Monday she says. I’m assuming she means this Monday. A vague expression but think on same page.

Not sure on thickness n away from home. I’m thinking 16mm

2 Likes

Thickness is ~20mm

3 Likes

@L3chef cheers mate

2 Likes

Anyone know if there’s any issue mounting drop with certain degrees of base plates? 35° surfrodz in particular. Maybe @psychotiller?

1 Like

Thats really low with 35 deg and double drop. Would love to do the same if I could but I’m worried my enclosure will never lift off the floor lol.

Do it though for science (also so I can test it out later too :grin:)

1 Like

slammed-lowrider-skateboard-build-0001 I’ll be fine

8 Likes

I need a minute to process what exactly this is cause it doesn’t look like a skateboard anymore

2 Likes

That is amazing! :heart_eyes:

looks to be able to barely turn.

ive flipped the paris hangers and the motor hangers which are usually 50 degree i think and gotten lower. didnt have a problem with the motors or centrax wheels hitting.

1 Like

@Hummie can we see a picture of the clearance you’re getting on that setup?

i switched it back but will flip it back later today, easy to do, and get a pic with some tilt and stuff later.

1 Like

Get a pic with the hangers flipped and also not flipped

1 Like

imageimage

Hard to show and probably not the pics ur looking for. Flipped and rode it that way again this morn. Not as easy to turn of course but no wheelbite w me doing a circle in the intersection being 150lbs. It’s definately close though. Pushing around I like it regular but with power n speed the extra drop and less angle is stable.

5 Likes

How’s the clearance from the deck to the ground?

it drops the deck only maybe 1/3 an inch.

1 Like

tenor-1

6 Likes

should be with me in a couple days and theyre done.

reminder this is basically the same as the last versions but with a 145mm diameter hole instead of the 140mm

3 Likes

I’m really excited that my first DIY board is going to be starting with one of these.

2 Likes

Same here! So hyped! just didn’t realize that the tunnel risers would look abit akward when top mounted so i may need to find a way to cover the drop through hole with those X-Things or a plate of sorts :laughing:

1 Like