Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

No, this is a hand me down. (And has stopped operating…)

1 Like

Thanks, it’s tight

Anyone knows if the 6,5” from trampa would fit on TB 218mm? Only half a inch more than the 6x2 people are running

image Something like this?

8 Likes

Hey @Hummie thanks for the opportunity to get my hands on one of these ultimate decks. Could you please send mine to: Psycho Tiller, 24001 Quail Way, Lake Forest CA 92630 I paid $115 ….let me know if I owe more.

many thanks mars

3 Likes

Paid

Looking forward to get my hands on it

I just counted it off. 12s6p? Lol if you make a double/stagger stack box for this board I don’t see how I could refuse. I’ve got 2 decks, so one slim single, and one beefy crazy board sounds just right.

12s6p means 72 cells. 13s5p is 65 cells leaving room for bms and other junk, possibly 4x focbox…

1 Like

I’m really hoping @psychotiller decides to make a V3 of Psycho’s Arc wide enough for the new cutout and deep enough for stagger-stacked battery packs. I would buy one yesterday.

1 Like

@jboren He’s current v2 should still fit I believe. When I asked him he said the enclosure was a bit bigger than the last cutout already.

1 Like

Admittedly, my math skills are crap, but I think the new split cutout is 168 mm wide, and V2 arc is only 165MM. The single cutout version should work, you’re right. Cutout is 13 deep and The Arc is about 15mm deep so 28mm of depth, and I measure 35mm for stagger-stacked raw cells, before the pack is wrapped.

Still be nice to have a stagger or double-stack deep enclosure but may not be enough demand to make it worth making a new mold, I have no idea. I’d buy 1. Actually, I usually f-up the first one of anything so maybe I’d buy 2. :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: the math here could be completely wrong or possibly right.

2 Likes

V2 is already wide enough for a larger cutout. The dimensions I list on the site are of the battery area of the enclosure. Look how much wider the flange makes it.

5 Likes

My current pack won’t fit, guess I’ll have to make a new one :grin:

2 Likes

Ha, so my math skills are good, but not so much my reading comprehension. Thanks for pointing that out.

2 Likes

Ugh… has it been three weeks yet?

2 Likes

The wait is killing you too? :pensive:

3 Likes

I just wanna get this one done so I can start the next one. Lol. Cowork wants to buy my Riptide R1 when I get this thing rolling. I’d rather just build him a r1 from eBay parts .

3 Likes

I can’t wait to test the flex on it, having a tiny amount of flex would be welcome for me. It’ll be my first all around board and my first build too!

1 Like

First build, but I’ve had so many boards (manpowered)… lost count years ago.

2 Likes

how many were riptide? lol :laughing:

1 Like

“they are under processing and will update u the freight once they are almost done. Thanks~” betty

3 Likes

No thank you betty