Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Any idea when the cut off is to get in on this? I had different deck plans but these pics got me all hot and sweaty. Rethinking my board…

1 Like

Can’t hurt to have more space… ever :rofl:

I also think there’s a market for a doublestack box for this. Will have to topmount maybe risers too but inboard belt drives or low angle baseplates might force that anyway?

The sooner the numbers come up the sooner the order will go in. @Hummie may have one or two in stock in the US?

2 Likes

@Titoxd10001 owes me money so i asked him to build me a fiberglass enclosure, gonna pick it up this weekend when we meet up for ciclavia, w00t w00t.

double stacked and focbox top mounted you could probably do like a 12s10p in this deck. not going that hard but imagine that…

3 Likes

Ben, Nobody like a pessimistic quitter! :joy: Keep considering, maybe not a double stack, but a stagger stack height, that would still be a low profile look for something with a lot of range/cells

4 Likes

I love titos wheel pullies so glad I got some last year :smiley: he does enclosures to whaaaattt :laughing:

2 Likes

still rockin’ em myself to this day…

2 Likes

Keep sweating :sweat:

14 Likes

ABS Bitches!!!

4 Likes

In between 35 and 40mm total space?

yeah, that wouldn’t be so bad consider how thick stagger and double stack would be in a traditional deck.

Dave, Did you have plans on a taller enclosure?

Wait did you mix Carvon and Hummie? Is that allowed?!?

IIRC double stack vs stagger stack is not terribly different? maybe 36mm vs 32mm?

1 Like

This is exactly how I have mine setup. Right now.

3 Likes

I have a couple more of the last gb deck

Still have to ask if they can do all maple n the carbon on bottom. And we do slightly wider hole in bottom. Not the cool looking carbon top then. But u guys tell me what u want. Has to have drop thru cut out.

I thought the whole point of this deck was a slimmer profile?! Now it’s too slim? You guys are crazy.

Put an altar wedge or Lorimer on there.

4 Likes

I received this deck and it awesome…I have Psychtiller building 12s4p battery and mounting in his Arc V2 enclosure. https://psychotiller.com/product/psychos-arc-v2

. He sent a picture of progress made in less than a week. image

I will be building with Focbox and Hummies newest hubs once the wheels come in and he ships. I will be sure to post complete. skateboard-logo-obey

4 Likes

Blasphemy is fun.

3 Likes

Yes, they will.

1 Like

@Eboosted do you know if the universal one would work with stagger or maybe even double stack?