Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Only 5 peeps? How many decks so far?

payday monday, will get back to you then.

oh so @Eboosted universal enclosure does fit on these??

I fit the zenith hi5ber enclosure on it :smiley: Itā€™s snug and forms a nice seal the abs didnā€™t need to be heated or anything

Quick question does special accommodation need to be made for radio position due to the carbon fiber layup?

Thanksā€¦I was not sure what the layers of CF wereā€¦ so should act like a wood laid up board in regards to radioā€¦

I think itā€™s real? @hummie?

2 Likes

Ya looks like your right. I thought it was just a pattern. I scrolled up to the top and saw itā€¦my apologies :open_mouth:

As a owner of two raptor 1 decks and Hummie deck, I can confirm that thereā€™s no signal issue because the receiver is not FULLY enclosed in carbon fiber

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to get one of these if the recession was wide enough to fit the dual sided 8p modules from NESE. I think theyā€™re like 167mmā€¦

Good excuse to buy more tools :rofl: I want another one cuz Iā€™m a greedy little pig

1 Like

We are currently at 14 decks, a few people are waiting for payday so maybe 16 or 17 total?

If you have a build with this deck, please post pictures and keep this thread alive and kicking. @trancejunkiexxl I know Iā€™ve seen yours with the Zenith, please post pic here as well

2 Likes

11 Likes

sure thing, battery in progress

10 Likes

Do you have plans for the enclosure? Drool drool

stagger stack! what enclosure are you planning on? now imaging using that focbox top mount and putting in more batteries. An AT build with lots of range would be awesome.

3 Likes

imageimage

14 Likes

I might have to reconsider what my next enclosure isā€¦ this looks great

2 Likes

Hi Bb, do you still have some decks in stock from the last bach?

1 Like

Thanks. Going to make another version when I get time. Still moving house and caught up with work at the moment but trying! Still considering the double stack but think it would kinda defeat the object?

1 Like