Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Yup 50 cells + 2* focboxes and a small bms like supower will fit without any mods

2 Likes

10s5p 2x focboxes bestec 80 amp bms. 460mm+65+80

2 Likes

what about antispark switch? bluetooth module, receiver, I canā€™t imagine fitting 50 cells with everything required?

1 Like

nice! hows the wheelbite?

Xt90s , nRF24L01 module. Very thin. Bluetooth module will probably fit. Not using one anyway. psychos arc v2ā€¦ I havenā€™t put it together yet, but should fit. Enclosure got a upper level/slot for switches and voltmeter etc.

No wheelbite with tb 218. Caliber 2 10" you get some bite. But should be fixable if you sand it down a bit. 6" wheels

2 Likes

No wheel bite with 6 inch? Airless tires on Tb218s

4 Likes

itā€™ll be the same exact board as before but with the slightly wider cutout and the inner carbon layer dropped internally for greater strength/stiffness. and no blue dots.

2 Likes

Yeah was wondering what those blue dots was?

call it art

1 Like

Damn. Was hoping for Walters meth

1 Like

Iā€™m also offering this board with a much bigger cutout thatā€™s 16mm deep and 40" x 10"!

1 Like

That canā€™t be right? The deck itself is 40"*10 right?

@Hummie postage to Australia ? post code 4151 ?

1 Like

So you get a big box of air! The new Hummie Airride - it also comes for only 100$ shipped :gorilla:

3 Likes

yup couldnā€™t hold that joke down

@Jebe I donā€™t know shipping to australiaā€™s cost. I have to go to the po today and will see

1 Like

Ouh snap :joy:

First day commuting with the deck. Ride is super stable and smooth! Thanks again for making this happen @Hummie

9 Likes

buy 5 more only reason I want to do this again is because I want that 145mm cutout so I can use my copper 18650 compression connection battery

4 Likes

Money is kinda tight right now. But I wanna try routing a 1/4in pocket between the enclosure and trucks so I can mount the VESCS there. That way I can use the entire main area for a bigger battery. If I fuck that up Iā€™ll have to get another one :slight_smile: