Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Is there any possibility to make the deck a couple of cm longer and make the front and back “lip”? what to call it? where you mount the trucks longer, so it would fit caliber 2 50° without any wheel bite? Sry I’m tired and then my english goes to shit then :joy:

Yeah should probably say caliber + 6" pneunatics…

well the cut out would be only 5mm wider which isnt much and the internal carbon layer was not placed ideally for strength or stiffness and would be moved down a bit towards the center for that purpose and who knows and if we get uni-directional carbon on top instead of the weave it would make sense that would stiffen it lengthwise as well.

uni-directional or the checkerboard?image image image its a more subdued organic look. hard to find images of it after lamination

but not a single person has jumped into this and we are 50 boards away. I’ll get two so 48 away.

im tempted to bring it down to 115$ including usa shipping if that would get people on this. Id rather see it happen than wait forever. in my mind this is a good opportunity to get a deck yourself or 5.

the deck shape and length is fixed based on the mold and we cant go any longer or wider. we could add a nose but dont want to do that and like to drag the board on the wheels

1 Like

GROUP BUY AT 110$ each including usa shipping. (please do friends and fam!) no lower can i go. maybe its too soon and the majority of you who would buy just bought.

im mainly interested in the slightly wider cutout as i can than fit my 18650 copper compression pack, and dying to see how the uni looks and the new layup feels. not like i need another deck

$110 INCLUDING USA SHIPPING EACH

paypal: [email protected] (friend and fam please)

ok and ive said my piece and will sit on my hands now

Hey don’t worry I’m in for 2 or 3 atleast. I get my paycheck next thursday.

2 Likes

@Hummie . You should change the thread title to add " Batch 3 Only $110 Shipped (US) "

I’m updating the form to reflect that. should I also add $5 if not using F&F?

Peeps jump in! This thing is absolutely gorgeous!

12 Likes

but then cutting out the potential single or double orders. but lets do it 2x minimum ok. and 5 for not friend and fam. thanks mike

1 Like

hey quick Q’s, how long will delivery be and how big will the final cut out be?

145mm x 585mm and about 13mm deep

they were a bit slower last time but as soon as we get the order in be a month probably

but the 585mm dimension we could change a hair or two but rather not

Hey hummie, it is possible without the cutout for the drop through? I will use it as a top mount, if so count me in! Omg another board!

ill see what they say and get back to you about making some with bottom mount. i think wont be a prob

Noo 145 * 620 pls :joy:

seems too risky and thats a lot cut out. be back to a more experimental thing than just the 2.5 off either side i think. warm up the dremel.

1 Like

FORM HAS BEEN UPDATED:

I’ll probably be down for another one

2 Likes

@michichopf was up for one or two? I would also be up for a few.

2 Likes

Hummm this is good shipping included 110$

@hummie you might get another round of crack addicts if you have room for:

• 50 cells (12s4p or 10s5p)
  • charge only bms
  • 2 x focbox

It seems there is enough room for that with the past model

abb83b69a1385b2b296d4e1ab180c47ccf264962_1_666x500

Those are 50 cells… @psychotiller told me 2 focboxes and bms would fit also

6 Likes

@L3chef i missed your post where you said you already cut it and added little to the flex but what are you fitting in there to make it worth doing?