Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

@hummie I paid for the blemished one a couple days ago. Want $20?

The Eu guys got our decks sent direct to me. No more shipping to be paid to Hummie for you guys. Iā€™m sorting shipping from here on in. (some hand deliveredā€¦)

5 Likes

Paid and a tip. Thanks hummie

@stewii @TarzanHBK @L3chef @ShawnyP @egzplicit @Jumpman @KatVH @banjaxxed this should not apply to you!

3 Likes

Payed, thank you!

sent loot + beer/ :ok_hand: loot :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Paid long over a month agoā€¦ He pretty much received a tip.

@Hummie

thanks again.

Da money is sent @Hummie :call_me_hand:

paid, thanks @Hummie

ok thanks for doing that thisguyhere. he knows his way around the machine. and thanks for the tips and the support of the rest of you too!

Iā€™m here writing your names. some sloppier than others but it will get to you. calling my gf and see if we can get to the po today hopefully in her car. for sure all out tomorrow if not today

1 Like

If you need to write addresses often enough maybe something like this. I have an older one and I think itā€™s worth it

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-High-Speed-Professional-Multi-System-Compatible/dp/B01N49R9KP

making me feel a duff here with my marker. tomorrow it will have to be.

I saw the R word! lolol. My version spits out like 2 labels per second. Useful for labeling the skate parts stash too.

I went and picked up in person.

1 Like

Paid! Thanks for doing this @Hummie

addresses with no name:

5417 Waterville Way Sacramento, CA 95835

2707 Andare Ct, San Jose, CA 95135 (possibly pick it up from you?)

472 S 440 E Ephraim, UT 84627

and there could be maybe some more of you who havenā€™t added your name to the address. ADD YOUR NAME

should I just ship them without a name you think?

Hi man I do 2 time your think and you still donā€™t get man name is crazy

it doesnā€™t show up there donā€™t know why. who are you

I just did it again tell me if is work this time